ADRs for week after Thanksgiving

tlouviere

Earning My Ears
25th - LeCellier at 7:30 p.m.
26th - we will go to SeaWorld during the day then Chef Mickey's at 7:20 p.m.
27th - Ohana at 5:00 p.m. and the MVMCP :cool1: :cool1:
28th - LTT at 6:05 p.m.
29th - Crystal Palace at 6:35 p.m.
30th - Boma at 6:30 pm.

Let me know what you think!!!!!!! We are very excited about MVMCP. This is our first time going around Chistmas, we usually go for Mardi Gras. :banana: :banana:

HEY!!!

Im going the same time from nov 30 - dec 6wdw & 7-9universal/sea world!!

adrs look good....i gotta do mine

any trouble with booking!?

The only problem was LeCelliers. We wanted to eat there 2 night and were only able to get one:confused: . We are going to try Boma on Friday night, this will be a first for us. Our party consist of Me 26 DS 9 DM 53 DSister 35 and DNephew 16. I suggested Boma but I'm a little nervous about my DM liking it.

good luck....it sounds like you have a big crew too.

i have me, dh, dd6, dmil74, dfil73, dn15, dm50, dd53....and there might be more!!!

Im only looking at coral reef & the fort wilderness mickey thing(forgot name)...& at seaworld Im looking into the shamu lunch!! & universal, emerils

we'll see!

good luck with planning

We'll be there the exact same time. We don't have any ADR's the same but we are planning on going to the MVMCP on the same night.

Have fun!

We'll be at MVMCP on the 27th as well and are so excited for our trip!
Your ADR's look great!!
Hope you have a great vacation and make magical memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter