adr's and the ddp?

homemaker

Mouseketeer
We are doing the deluxe dining and have made all of our adrs. We are concerned that we have too many ts meals for our kiddos. What happens if we don't go to one or if we cancel that morning? Will they take my credits from the plan? Thanks

Only the restaurants with credit card guarantee requirements (CRT, Akerhaus, and the dinner shows, maybe some others) will bill you for no-shows, and even then, they'll bill the CC, not your plan balance.

As a courtesy to fellow guests, I would suggest calling Disney Dining and canceling the ADR if you aren't going to show, even if it's minutes beforehand, so that there's a chance a walk-up or a last-minute reservation will be able to accommodated.

Thank you Faldred. I plan on calling as soon as I know. It will most likely be the morning of the adr. Thanks again.

If you have provided a credit card for holding any of your reservations (this would be required with CRT, dinner shows, Akershus, California Grill, Fantasmic or Candlelight dining packages) then make sure you call and cancel before the cancellation deadline to keep from being charged the no-show fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!