ADR's and My Disney Experience

LK4Bama

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I have made several ADR's for our upcoming trip, 3 adults, 2 children. When I go under "My Reservations" it shows 5 adults. Will this be a problem when I get to the restaurant? I don't want to be charged for 5 adults when there are 2 children present. Thanks in advance!

If they are under age 10, they won't charge you the aduld price. What are the ages of the children? I believe ages 10 and up are considered adults. If they have a children's menu, and your children are around 10 or 11, I think you should be OK.

They are 5 and 9. We are going to Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's and Ohana. We have others, but those are the ones I'm most concerned with.

You can just tell them when you get there. Or you can call them now and let them know and they'll change it to 3 adults and 2 children on your reservations. Either way, no problem. :)

When I logged back in, it showed up correctly. The system is crazy!! Thanks for your help anyways! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter