Adr????

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by charminnie, Feb 14, 2013.

1. charminnie

charminnie Mouseketeer

How do you make ADRs 180 days in advance if you dont know the parks schedules yet. Going in October, dont know when MMSSHP will be. How do you plan your meals and park days when you dont know the hours???? Any advice

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

I just pick them based on what was done last year. I go to easywdw and if he hasn't fine the crowd calendar I just go off of the previous year. MNSSHP is usually the same days not dates. So if It was Fridays and Tuesdays I plan it to be that way. Is it 100% accurate this way? No but its close and definately helps.

4. i12bthere2

i12bthere2 Earning My Ears

The park hrs are generally posted 6 months out.

5. momto3gr8boys

momto3gr8boys DIS Veteran

The hours will be out before your 180 days. Mine is coming up next week and I've had the hours for several weeks now. They may not be posted on the Disney website, but someone with access to the hours they distribute to the TAs will post them. Keep an eye out for them in an October thread.

6. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

The Travel Agents' calendar and Josh at easywdw usually post the schedules approximately six and a half months in advance so the October calendar should come out in mid March. Here are links to the 2 sites:

easywdw: http://www.easywdw.com/category/calendar/

This link is for last October's TA calendar. It should update to 2013 between March 15-20. If you want to see any other month, change the oct to the first 3 letters of any other month:

TA calendar: http://media.disneywebcontent.com/s.../pdf/parkhours/wdw_operating_calendar_oct.pdf