ADR - Will we be able to sit with rest of family

bjam12

Mouseketeer
Hi all. We have a 9:15 reservation for four at Hollywood and Vine next month. My parents and grandmother could only get a 9:20 reservation for the same day. Do you think they will let us all sit together as a party of 7 or due to different reservation times will we have to sit apart? I would think they could work it out so we are all together.

Hard to say, since your parties are probably in the ADR system as two separate tables of four. So your whole party would need a table for 8, or two tables of four side by side, and that may or may not be available at the time of your ADRs. I expect that, if the restaurant isn't incredibly packed, which it may not be that late, the CMs would do their best to accommodate you, although it may involve a longer wait for the right combination of seating to become available.

check in together but since they are for 2 separate reservations you may not find it doable within reasonable time frame.. they would need to find a table ( or set of tables that can be pushed together) large enough to accommodate and well, that depends on how fast the people already in there eat and get out.

Those ADRs are only 5 minutes apart. if you ask at the podium they will do what they can to put you together or at tables near each other, but no guarantees. Also if they put you together you may want to check and be sure that they didn't charge you as a no-show on one of the reservations; that's happened.

One more question...

With a 9:15 ADR, will I be able to enter the park before RD?

Hi all - Just a follow-up to this post. I'm back from Disney and we all sat together as one party, but found on our credit card statement that I did indeed get charged for a no show. Disney, as I expected, fixed the error and gave us a credit. Just a heads up for anyone else that has a similar situation - check your statement after you get back!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest