ADR Reservation Problems for late November early December

daveymc

Earning My Ears
is anyone else having problems getting ADRs for Raglan Road and Chefs De France for after thanksgiving into early December.

I am seeing nothing available for either of these for our entire stay and there are only two of us in our party

November dining has filled up very quickly this year. I'm guessing if you're getting these messages that there isn't any availability currently. I helped a friend book his dining last week just 5 days after his 180 day mark and A LOT of places were already full. I would recommend booking what you can find and then keep trying (daily) to see if people cancel reservations that they have.

I cannot speak about Raglan Road, but there seems to be something going on with the Epcot table service restaurants post-Thanksgiving and into December. A lot of folks have commented in the Restaurants section of the Boards about their same experiences lately. I have emailed, chatted, and telephoned Disney over the past several days and have received mixed information. It "appears" that they are holding back ADRs for Epcot due to the Candlelight Processional. I was told during the chat session that things should "be resolved" on or before our ADR window opens up this Thursday; that could mean on Thursday or possibly before, but who knows, it could be later too. I just wish that there was better communication out of Disney about this. Any way, just keep checking online or calling. Best of luck!

Try using OpenTable for booking Raglan Road. Looks like availability through 11/29 at the moment and later dates would be too far in advance. Good luck!

I have to wonder if they are really "full" or if they have limited the number of tables open for reservations. Last trip we walked up to a couple places that we couldn't get ADR's for and had no wait. I wonder if anyone has ever shared the inside secrets on this. I can't believe they release 100% of their tables for reservations up front.

Disney sets aside lots of tables for the Candlelight Processional dinner package. For places like Chefs de France, Coral Reef, Biergarten, etc., what little tables they have fill up fast. Likewise, the restaurants that aren't on the CP package fill up fast because people cannot get ADRs to them.
Your best chance at a reservation is to book after 6:00. The later the better. Keep trying and don't give up!

Try using OpenTable for booking Raglan Road. Looks like availability through 11/29 at the moment and later dates would be too far in advance. Good luck!

Hi, I tried yesterday and today to get a reservation at Raglan Road on November 28th for 2 with no success, what do you mean by "open table for booking"?

Never mind, my husband told me what it is so I just booked our reservation :)

Last edited:

Hi, I tried yesterday and today to get a reservation at Raglan Road on November 28th for 2 with no success, what do you mean by "open table for booking"?

Never mind, my husband told me what it is so I just booked our reservation :)
Happy I could help!

Managed to get a reservation for Chefs De France on 1st of December , still nothing for Raglan Road and holding out our last one for Liberty Tree Tavern which will hopefully reopen in time for our stay

Managed to get a reservation for Chefs De France on 1st of December , still nothing for Raglan Road and holding out our last one for Liberty Tree Tavern which will hopefully reopen in time for our stay

Raglan Road is now available through December 1st if you use OpenTable's website, or presumably if you call the restaurant directly. They should be available through December 2nd tomorrow, etc. if you want it later in your trip. This restaurant is not owned by Disney and they have much more availability than you will see on Disney's site. Also, if you book this way I believe you are not subject to the Disney cancellation fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter