ADR quick question

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by ghoweywilson, Jan 12, 2013.

1. ghoweywilson

ghoweywilson Earning My Ears

This will be mine and my boyfriends first year using the full table service dining plan at Disney. (Usually just use quick service) I was wonderring about reservations. I know they are very necessary when wanting to eat at Signature restaurants but what about regular Table-Service dining such as Chefs de France, Be Our Guest etc or any of the regular TS restaurants located in the resorts?

Can someone just walk in without a reservation? We don't want to be to strapped to our dining plan and have to plan our whole trip around our eating!

2. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, manyTS restaurants are very difficult to walk into. It is recommended that you make reservations for the places you most want to dine in. Walk-ins are possible at most, but depending on your dates and crowd levels, it can be tough.

3. ghoweywilson

ghoweywilson Earning My Ears

Thanks for the quick reply, we're going May 17th- 26th which coincide with SWW so I'm thinking were going to have to make a couple reservations.

We'll probably reserve half and cross our fingers for the rest. Worst case scenario we may stumble upon something new? :)