ADR question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by CerysG, Feb 4, 2013.

1. CerysG

CerysG Mouseketeer

The 25th of Feb is my 180 days out so I plan to make my reservations and I'm wondering if I can do all of them for my trip at that point or does the date have to be 180 out for each one so I can only do one a day? Last time I didn't know any better and did them well past the 180 day mark so wasn't an issue!

2. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

If you are staying at a Disney owned resort, you can make ADR's at 180 days before checkin day, and the next 10 days (180 + 10). You will need your resort confirmation number to be able to do that.

3. CerysG

CerysG Mouseketeer

Thanks! What time can you start making them online in the morning? Though I've just read people are call because they are having issues with the new site etc. Hope that isn't the case when I make them later in the month. We've picked some popular resaurants for this trip so I want to make sure I do them right away. Would be sad if I didn't get to go to BOG as I love the Beauty and the Beast movie! :cool1:

4. CuteAsMinnie

CuteAsMinnie DIS Veteran

The website is not working too well. You'll need to call to make the ADRs 180+10.