ADR question about modifing

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip for November. My brother and family might join us. We have been to WDW many times, but his families first. We enjoying going out to eat so I know reservations are a must. If I make a reservation for 10 and then only my family goes (4), do we get to keep the reservation? I want to make sure it doesn't matter how many people it changes from. Of course any modifications would be done at least 3 weeks in advance.

It's been posted here that you can call Disney dining to Have them remove people from the reservation - I've never done it personally though

I see on MDE that all the reservations my sil made that include me have the option for me to remove myself from the reservation. So I assume it would be fine.

I see on MDE that all the reservations my sil made that include me have the option for me to remove myself from the reservation. So I assume it would be fine.
That doesn't change the number of people on the reservation; it just removes your name as one of the people listed on the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter