ADR question about CRT

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by stnet, Jun 14, 2009.

1. stnet

stnet DIS Veteran

Just wondering something - my friend made reservations for her family at CRT and she told me their ADR time was 11:45 but if CRT doesn't open for lunch until NOON is this possible?

2. stnet

stnet DIS Veteran

Anyone know!!! We are supposed to be eating with them and now I'm a little worried about the ressie!!

3. dbmarie

dbmarie DIS Veteran

You should call back and verify the time.

4. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Bring Back MARIE!

I'd like to know this too. I'm calling next week for ADR's and would like to be one of the earliest seatings for lunch....

5. stnet

stnet DIS Veteran

According to my TA that time is valid and we will be one of the 1st in. However, last year we were a noon ressie and we were the 1st ones in then - my girls were picked to be princesses of the day and we went in to take pictures with Cinderella by ourselves and then upstairs to an empty dining room (if a remember correctly) but I could have been caught up in the surroundings!! This is what was making me nervous about the time. Since my friend made the ressies I feel a little apprehensive about asking her to call back and verify - its just a little awkard. But I don't guess it will hurt it is their first time going. I will let you know if we find anything else out.