ADR - magic kindom

warrenite

Mouseketeer
Good morning, planning a winter get away in late Feb and we'll be including a day at MK.

Hoping to make an ADR at Be Our Guest, can I do this on line? Do I have to have park tickets first? We will be staying off property, and we are in Can Ada (not sure if they ship bands up here?).

Thanks,
John

Yes you can do it online at 180 days from the date. - So now!

Don't need tickets

You won't get bands as you only get them with an AP, or an onsite stay :) (If you are on site they don't ship outside USA)

You can buy bands online if you'd like them, I guess they can be shipped as you'd be paying the shipping cost.

Yes you can do it online at 180 days from the date. - So now!

Don't need tickets

You won't get bands as you only get them with an AP, or an onsite stay :) (If you are on site they don't ship outside USA)

You can buy bands online if you'd like them, I guess they can be shipped as you'd be paying the shipping cost.
May be obvoius, but what's the Web address? Sorry google is my friend. - crap already sold out, where to have supper at MK, suggestions?

Last edited:

There are some decent table service restaurants outside of MK but still with reasonable travel time. eg Trails End dinner buffet at Fort Wilderness Resort is a nice, easy boat ride return from the front of MK. Most reasonably priced buffet on property. The Polynesian Resort has the Kona Cafe which I have always enjoyed and others like Ohana. The Poly is easily reached on the monorail from MK. Definitely check out their menus online to see if anything appeals.

Re restaurants within MK, keep checking for Be Our Guest (especially early and late dining times) as people do cancel their ADRs. They offer a quick service lunch ADR which is also difficult to get but you may find an opening. The new Skipper Canteen should be open by early Jan so definitely watch for it. Like BOG, it will be a hot ADR so if you are really interested in it, you will need to watch the disney dining reservations site and watch the Boards here for first news of ADRs becoming available. I've found the best time to find ADRs on the disney dining reservations site is very early morning so if you are a morning person (eg up at 6 am or earlier), do check that site.

MK does have some good counter service places as well. Columbia Harbour House is very good. Sit upstairs and try to get a window table. I was also really impressed by the new menu at Pecos Bill . . . particularly the new fixins bar. Had a great fajita there a few weeks ago and the fixins bar had fresh guacamole, sour cream and toppings. A new favourite for me.

Keep checking back. I see BOG meals open up almost daily. But they get snatched up just as quickly. If you want it, you can get it with a little persistence.

Liberty Tree Tavern is open for ADRs. We've also enjoyed The Plaza.

You will have to stalk the dining website to get a BOG ADR, but its possible. A lot depends on how big your group is. Skipper Canteen, which will be opening within the next month or so, will be the new hot ticket restaurant. You might want to keep your eyes peeled for that announcement (You'll see it on this forum or on the Disney food blog).

We also like the AYCTE dinner at LTT, and the buffet at Crystal Palace. I'd recommend that you grab an ADR somewhere right now, just so you have something, and then keep hunting for your preferred choice.

I looked for a lunch BOG reservation every day (sometimes multiple times per day) from 180 days out until I arrived at WDW without success. Two days before the day I wanted BOG lunch, I happened to use the Disney App on my phone and found an 11:30am reservation, so I snatched it up. As others have stated, there always seems to be availability during the time you're there due to other guests cancelling reservations. As a result of me getting BOG lunch, I opened a reservation at GFC for lunch for someone else.

Craig

I also can recommend the Plaza. Simple burgers, club sandwich, delicious fries, and yummy sundaes. It is basic food, but great location... You don't have to leave the park, and it is a very good value for a sit down restaurant. If you are willing to leave the park, I second Trails End as a great choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter