ADR Lowering # of people?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by carri5317, Aug 27, 2007.

1. carri5317

carri5317 Mouseketeer

We are going in January and now my sister, DH and niece may join us, should I change all my ADR's to incluce 3 more and what happens if they are not able to come, can I change to three less in jan. She won't know for sure if she can get off work till Jan. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for any advice.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gwtw428

gwtw428 Mouseketeer

Hi, I am going to Disney on Monday! yippee!! Anyway, I just called to change my ADR's from 6 to 3 and it was no problem at all. I changed Whispering Canyon, Le Cellier and Kona Cafe.

4. carri5317

carri5317 Mouseketeer

Thank You, that's kinda what I thought but I wasn't sure. Have a great trip!

5. jenleahs

jenleahs Mouseketeer

We are in a similar boat for our Dec trip, not knowing who may or may not join the 4 of us that are on the DDP....so, what we did is for those reservations we told them it was....for example....a party of 6 but split it in to two 3 tops.....or three 2 tops, etc. Hope that makes sense but the CM's told me that way if we had to lower our number the rest of us would have our spot b/c if we drop too low we may not get in.

6. carri5317

carri5317 Mouseketeer

Thanks, that does make sense. I'll try that.