ADR for CRT without 180+10?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by bigAWL, Nov 10, 2008.

1. bigAWL

bigAWL DIS Veteran

Jun 25, 2007
    I can't take advantage of the 180+10 rule, but I'm hoping to get a CRT lunch in mid-July. Even if I call at the earliest possible moment, what chance should I expect to get a reservation? And do I stand a chance at getting an early reservation (close to noon)?
  2. Joanna71985

Joanna71985 <marquee><font color=green>Characters are my frien

Feb 28, 2005
    It is quite possible. I have done it the last 4 years, for my birthday in July (I hope to do it again for this summer).
  3. Hootch

Hootch DIS Veteran

Mar 4, 2006
    CRT lunch, which was in '06, we called 92 days ahead of the date because the UG guide had that listed as the availability window. I was calling to check if my 900 day calculation was correct and was told we could make the ADR. We didn't have a great deal of choices on times but a couple of different days were open. In 2007 we added CRT a litle after the planning was in earnest - probably around 120 days - and had a few more choices. I think our ADR was for 12:20 which works well for us. For 2009 we're going to call at the 180 + 10 to see if we can get a 12:00 (or whatever the earliest time is). Unfortunately , that should be about the time the new system s supposed to open up. Could be chaotic.

You shouldn't have a problem at day 180 if you are a little flexible on time and almost none if you're flexible on days.
  4. tinkerbellmichelle

tinkerbellmichelle Mouseketeer

Oct 6, 2008
    I called for dinner in October for Jan. 8 and had no problem getting a good time. Lunch was available as well.

Breakfast? not a chance :)

The one I'm having problems getting is Ohanas for dinner before 9 p.m. :confused3
  5. chemysterygal

chemysterygal Mouseketeer

Oct 31, 2008
    Depending on when you are going, you might be suprised!

I called in late October for January and got my choice of days and times for breakfast. As in, anything after 8:15am for the few days (3 or so) that I checked. I really didn't expect that, given how coveted those ressies seemed to be in the past.

I am sure this might have a lot to do with other great princess meals being available, and also perhpas with the economy, so don't give up hope!!
  6. traci

traci Doesn't want any Tags

May 31, 2005
    Early May here and we had several early morning breakfast choices. I was so shocked. That has NEVER been the case. So, yes, I think your chances look more than good! :yay: