ADR Advice - CM or Boma Breakfast?

New_Disney_Lifer

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone!

We are traveling to the World in May 1-9. Just made our ADR's today! :cool1:

Tell me what you think!
Check in late on Fri, 5/1 doing a QS at Pop's food court

AK - Ohana's for dinner 6:40pm (Perfect!)
MK - Cindy's for lunch at 1pm (PM EMH-Also hoping to see Spectro and Wishes?)
HS-Sci Fi for Lunch 2pm (PM EMH this night)
EP - Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:15pm (travel going to be an issue?)
MK - Crystal Palace 6:30pm (Perfect!)
HS - Fantasmic Dinner Package, Mama Melrose's at 4:45pm show at 8pm
EP - Le Cellier (PM EMH this night) only time avail was 4:10pm (I called at 7:02am!)
AK - Chef Mickey's Breakfast at 9:30am (trying to squeeze in 1/2 day at AK before departing at 3pm- possible?)

We have planned to pay for Sci-Fi out of pocket. All other meals will be paid for with the dining plan.

However, I'm just not satisfied. I still want to try Boma!!!! Can anyone tell me if there is a great difference between the breakfast at Chef Mickey's and Boma? Would it be enough of a change to make it worth paying out of pocket for another TS meal? We have to do CM's for my DS since my DD's are getting the castle. :goodvibes

Any feedback would be great! Thanks!!!
Tara - Mom to a prince and 2 fairies

Boma is fantastic and we usually go every trip but for our March stay at the Poly DH thought it would be more convenient to eat at CM..plus we have never eaten there before so he wanted to see what all the fuss is about

CM is a must do for us every trip!! Some say it is too noisy but we have even tried CP before and there was no comparison!! We LOVE it!! I am facing the same dilemma as we will be paying for some of our ressies out of pocket too. We definitely will be doing Boma as well (for the first time). But definitely keep Chef Mickey's IMO...:)

I prefer CM to Boma ~ but we have small children and they enjoy it.

I guess it would depend on the ages of your kiddos. I found Boma to be dark and drab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter