ADP Live From Disney World & Universal

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by ADP, Jun 7, 2010.

1. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Not too crowded at the Magic Kingdom.
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ericafny

ericafny <font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge

Anna is adorable! Great report so far...keep em coming popcorn::

4. ADP

Sonny Eclipse.
    [​IMG]

Buzz Lightyear. Stand By!
    [​IMG]

5. NC Belle

NC Belle <font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color

:goodvibes Enjoying all of the pictures. Night to Anna.

6. ADP

A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!
    [​IMG]

haunted Mansion
    [​IMG]

Almost time for fireworks
    [​IMG]

Awesome fireworks!
    [​IMG]

7. mainegal

mainegal <font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki

Your reports make me think I am there. Thanks! :goodvibes

8. my3princes

my3princes <font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b

I am totally enjoying your TR. I am grateful to hear about photobucket mobile. I just uploaded it to my droid. I guess I'll have to do a live trip report in July...and August :cool1:

9. Disney Khi

Disney Khi DIS Veteran

That is going to be stuck in my head all night! :rotfl:

10. belle8306

belle8306 DIS Veteran

I can't wait to see the new fireworks!!

11. ADP

Flying over Agrabah!
    [​IMG]

12. exwdwcm

exwdwcm wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling

what a great report so far, loving all the pics! Looks like you two are having a great time:thumbsup2

13. ADP

June 10th Recap -

Our day started at the Animal Kingdom. It wasn't too crowded this morning even after we left our character breakfast as the Tusker House. The Tusker House character breakfast is a high energy breakfast. There's a parade around the restaurant where children can participate with shakers and drums. If you look up the definition of 'loud' in the dictionary there's probably a picture of the Tusker House restaurnt in the description. Wow! However, I do love the food and buffet setup.

We saw 'It's Tough to be a Bug.' We both love the show, but everytime we go into the theater we see children under 5 or 6 sitting there crying or burrying their heads in their parents arms. I guess they did too good of a job creating this show. It's so realistic that it's frightening. Hopper maybe one of the best animatronic characters in all 4 parks.

We took a nice afternoon break in our room. We needed the rest. The heat and past couple of days were starting to wear on us a bit so the 3 hour rest was nice.

Our trip to Downtown Disney went well. We made stops at Goofy's, Earl of Sandwich, Team Mickey, and TrenD, and World of Disney. I picked up some boxes of Mickey-shaped rice krispy treats. Just a note...Disney does not ship food from Disney World to your home, or even to your resort. If you buy food don't expect to have it shipped. It's against Disney policy.

We took a bus from Downtown Disney to the Polynesian where we caught the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. We dined at Cosmic Ray's. Nothing special; however, I was very surprised how slow the restaurant was at 7:00PM. In fact, the Magic Kingdom was not very crowded tonight. The Summer Nightastic fireworks are wonderful. For those of you who are coming this summer it's a real treat. They are great! We arrived back at AKV around 11:15.

One note about our dining plan experiences. We've used 2 TS, 2 QS, and 6 snack credits. We still have 2 TS, 2QS and 2 snack credits to use with 2 days to go. We check out on Saturday. We will be dining at Cape May and Mama Melrose. As for the QS credits that will be a day to day decision. Hopefully, we can get through all of them.

Tomorrow we are sleeping in. Once we get up and get moving we'll be heading to the pool. Later in the afternoon we have an ADR at the Cape May clam bake. Since we'll be near the boardwalk we'll probably either go to EPCOT or Hollywood Studios.

More to come! :)

14. aspen37

aspen37 Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

15. Joan S.

Joan S. DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up

HEY, You REALLY are sleeping in!! 9am and NO post yet?? ;) I REALLY am enjoying your LIVE report!! Thank You, Joan

16. mejkjj97

mejkjj97 DIS Veteran

Glad you are having a great trip. I am loving reading your report! thanks for the pics and all the updates!

17. ADP

:) Yea...Just woke-up about 30 minutes ago. We did sleep pretty hard this morning.

We are headed out to the pool in about 30 minutes. Another great morning weather-wise. We'll probably spend about a couple hours at the pool, then grab a small bite to eat. We just want to enjoy the resort today.

Tonight we are headed to the Beach Club for dinner. We have an ADR at the Cape May clam bake. Afterwards we'll probably head to EPCOT or Hollywood Studios for some night time fun.

More to come :)

18. ADP

A great day at the Jambo House pool. The bottom of the pool is now blue instead of the old green. I like the blue look much better.

[​IMG]

Change of plans. At the Kidani Village pool. We wanted to shoot water guns at each other.
    [​IMG]

Time for a refreshment.
    [​IMG]

The new Pembe savana off the Kidani Village pool. This is a Blue Crane.
    [​IMG]

19. ADP

Hey Everyone,

We will be off to the Beach Club in a few minutes for dinner at Cape May clam bake. Afterwards we will probably walk over to EPCOT and stroll around the World Showcase.

More photos to come.

20. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

kidani village looks really lovely!!...

21. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

I've done the Cape May breakfast a couple times, but never the Clam Bake, would love a review! Especially if you can do the Clam Bake if you don't eat seafood? Glad you are having such a great time! Keep those pics coming!