Addonitis!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by TigBaby, Feb 24, 2013.

1. TigBaby

TigBaby New to DVC

Well, my friends, I have succumbed to addonitis! I bought 200 resale points last February at BLT, and I've been having a great time with those points! Just put in an offer for 210 more. Please send good thoughts my way!

So far, I stayed one night at OKW last September (the night before the cruise), and took my parents to BLT in December for a week. I'm scheduled for AKV in May for 5 nights (this is my "congrats to me" trip after recovering from surgery that is scheduled in 2 weeks), and will also stay one night at AKV before my next cruise Labor Day weekend. But I want to take my parents again between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so definitely need more points!

Wish me luck!
    :cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. kenly777

kenly777 Mouseketeer

Sounds like you're having a great time with your points! Best of luck in the new contract :)

4. Caren90

Caren90 DIS Veteran

Don't forget that you can also have a member transfer points into your account to help with your Addonitis "itch". It will give you the points you need without the buy in or MF costs.

Stephen

5. DizBub

DizBub Totally Addicted

Good thoughts!! And pixie dust! pixiedust:

6. heynowirv

heynowirv DIS Veteran

I'm jealous,but we have been able to enjoy our 276 points,when the family grows and our kids have kids we'll add on.:woohoo:

7. TigBaby

TigBaby New to DVC

Well, my offer wasn't accepted, so it's back to the drawing board. Thanks for the good wishes suggestions from everyone.

8. montrealdisneylovers

montrealdisneylovers Mouseketeer

You make this sound real easy. Perhaps I am missing something but there are not very many BLT points posted for transfer,

9. Caren90

Caren90 DIS Veteran

I just though it might be another good option for OP.
    Stephen