Adding to reservation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CantWaitToGo2007, Dec 27, 2009.

1. CantWaitToGo2007

CantWaitToGo2007 Mouseketeer

I have a question. I think I know the answer, bit I think I've over thought it and now I'm not sure anymore.

If I have a room only reservation and found a pin, and paid it off. can I add park tickets and dining to make it a package (prior to the 45day mark) and still keep my pin?
    TIA
    Nanette

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

It depends on the rules of the PIN.

4. CantWaitToGo2007

CantWaitToGo2007 Mouseketeer

Thanks. Hopefully as time gets closer I'll be lucky enough to find/get one that works for a package. If not we'll still have a great time :)

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

I would phone WDW and ask! If you can't book a package with it, I'd just buy my park tickets with Undercovertourist.com using the link on mousesavers.com. And if you sign up for mousesavers newsletter you get a special link with a tad more savings. I've used them, and sometimes depending on ticket you can save as much as $20 - $30 off the WDW price.
    Note that when comparing prices, the price shown on UT includes tax, and shipping is free, even to Canada ;) After I ordered, I believe my tickets came within a week. Surprisingly fast. they are real tickets, not vouchers.