Adding someone to reservation while there

tdbs117

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I might be joining my sister's family for a few nights during their vacation. I'd like them to add me to their reservation once they arrive for the days I'll be there, so I can use ME. However, they will have the dining plan, which I don't want or need. If they add me once they get there, will we have to pay for 3 days of the dining plan, too?

The upcharge for an extra adult in the room for 3 nights will still be less than if I had to take a cab from and back to MCO, but if I have to pay for the dining plan, too, it will be better to rent a car or take a cab.

Thank you!

Off topic, but do you (or anyone) know if I will in fact be able to use Magical Express? I'll be arriving after they do, and leaving before they leave. I thought I would be able to, but other things I'm reading sound like I won't be able to. :(

If you're trying to do it as inexpensively as possible you could just use Super Shuttle. I believe they will charge $20 each way.

Thank you!

Off topic, but do you (or anyone) know if I will in fact be able to use Magical Express? I'll be arriving after they do, and leaving before they leave. I thought I would be able to, but other things I'm reading sound like I won't be able to. :(

Yeah, once they add you to the res you'll be fine. I'd grab my own luggage though.

Thank you to both of you! Super Shuttle looks great if ME doesn't work out! I can't believe it's only$40! That would be cheaper than my sister conveniently not telling Pop Century that they have a third adult in the room for a few nights... But of course we'd never do that! :rolleyes1

Thank you to both of you! Super Shuttle looks great if ME doesn't work out! I can't believe it's only$40! That would be cheaper than my sister conveniently not telling Pop Century that they have a third adult in the room for a few nights... But of course we'd never do that! :rolleyes1

Glad to help - when I have conferences in Orlando I've used them because the cab far round trip can run $120 or more. The only one thing to keep in mind is you might make multiple stops on the way to your hotel but that really isn't any different than ME.

Also - if you aren't listed on the reservation you could run into an issue if you try to use EMH. If you weren't using EMH I can't come up with any other issues.

Keep in mind that if they have made restaurant ADR's you won't be able to get tacked on spur of the moment to them. Just saying you may be eating alone. :duck:

Especially if you got caught and all got kicked out of the resort. That would make it a lot more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter