• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding on water parks

lklasing

Told that I need DA meetings - Disney Anonymous
OK - I know I've seen this somewhere before but can't find it now - If you just buy park hoppers, but decide you want to add on WP&M, I'm pretty sure you can just upgrade when you get to the water park, right? But what about if you've already gone to the water park once (on a day pass), then decide you want to go back. Can you just pay the difference between the day pass and the WP&M if you still have your receipt?

TIA!

Leslie

OK - I know I've seen this somewhere before but can't find it now - If you just buy park hoppers, but decide you want to add on WP&M,
1-I'm pretty sure you can just upgrade when you get to the water park, right?

But what about if you've already gone to the water park once (on a day pass), then decide you want to go back.

2-Can you just pay the difference between the day pass and the WP&M if you still have your receipt?

1- Yes.

2-That should be possible.
If you have any trouble, just ask to speak with a manager.

This is the only instance I know of where you can take two ticket cards (add money,) and come away with one upgraded ticket card.

Not sure whether this has to be done on the day you visited the water park with the single day pass in question.

We do this all the time at the water parks. As long as both tickets are within 14 days of first use we will upgrade the MYW ticket to include WPF&M and you will get credit for what you paid ($42.60 or $36.21) against the cost ($53.26) of WPF&M and you only have to pay the difference.

We will also upgrade a used one day water park ticket to a WP AP, a WP/DQ AP, or a PAP and give full credit for the value of the ticket.

Awesome! That's what I was hoping for! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much!

We do this all the time at the water parks. As long as both tickets are within 14 days of first use we will upgrade the MYW ticket to include WPF&M and you will get credit for what you paid ($42.60 or $36.21) against the cost ($53.26) of WPF&M and you only have to pay the difference.

We will also upgrade a used one day water park ticket to a WP AP, a WP/DQ AP, or a PAP and give full credit for the value of the ticket.

Great. I was wondering about this too. So we can go once, pay the daily admission cost.Then if we decide to hop back another day, THEN upgrade to the WPAM option. Very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter