• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding money to Starbucks app...

lizzytizzy

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have a question. Last night, at MK I tried adding money to my Starbucks app but the cashier told me that she's not allowed to do that. I asked if there's any place that will allow me to do that and she said Disney Springs. Is that true? Reason why I want to do this is I want to do this for reward points. Also, is there a way to get Starbucks points is I use snack credits? Thanks!:drinking1

You can reload your card yourself using the app.

As far as I know there's no way to earn stars when using snack credits on DDP since to earn a star you have to pay with your Starbucks card. It would deduct the price from your card balance.

You can reload your card yourself using the app.

As far as I know there's no way to earn stars when using snack credits on DDP since to earn a star you have to pay with your Starbucks card. It would deduct the price from your card balance.

Ok thanks!:disrocks:

Or if you are trying to reload with something other than credit (namely cash) they should be able to do that at either of the Disney Springs Starbucks locations. The Starbucks locations within the parks (I believe) technically operate as franchises (much like the ones at Target used to be) while the ones at Disney Springs are O/O by Starbucks themselves (like a vast majority of the locations are). So while the in park locations take Starbucks gift cards, you won't be able to redeem stars, or to get other Rewards perks like free refills on brewed coffee.

Hi, I have a question. Last night, at MK I tried adding money to my Starbucks app but the cashier told me that she's not allowed to do that. I asked if there's any place that will allow me to do that and she said Disney Springs. Is that true? Reason why I want to do this is I want to do this for reward points. Also, is there a way to get Starbucks points is I use snack credits? Thanks!:drinking1
The in-park Starbucks are operated by Disney, so those locations are limited in what they can do. The Disney Springs Starbucks are operated by Starbucks so they can do the same types of transactions as any regular Starbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter