Adding Infant to ADR

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by 23saralynn, Jun 9, 2009.

1. 23saralynn

23saralynn Earning My Ears

I made a bunch of ADRs for a trip at the end of the month. Now our 2 year old daughter is coming for part of the trip. I have called and am told that there is no availability to add her to our reservations. I have CRT, PSD, CP. If we just show up with all 3 kids will they turn us away? Can a table for 4 at these restaurants accomodate 2 adults and 3 kids under 6? I would hate to cancel our reservations as I have not been able to get new ones at most other places. Thanks for any advice.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyWisher

DisneyWisher DIS Veteran

I can't answer your question. Last year DD23 decided to join us at last minute so I called to switch it to a table for 6, I was told no availability. I thought oh well she can't go with us to Chef Mickey's. I decided to try again and the CM said oh course its no problem. I told her I had called earlier and was told no. She said there aren't table for 5 that it was a table for 6 the whole time.

Call again maybe you will get a more informed CM. The table that we had at Chef Mickeys was 1/2 booth 1/2 chairs. We had DGS2 at the end so it was more like a table for 8 if you include 2 high chairs.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They do consider infants and toddlers part of the party for the purpose of dining reservations, so when you show up you will be a party of 5, not a party of 4. It's possible they'd just let you bring her in but I'm sure it will totally depend on how strict the restaurant feels like being.

5. 23saralynn

23saralynn Earning My Ears

Thanks for answering - I am just now sure what to do but I like to worry and overthink things. Either way I am sure we will have a great trip.

6. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

If it were me I'd just show up.