Adding Disney's Magical Express to Reservation

Wish I'd found this thread with the link before I spent 25 minutes on the phone (mostly on hold) yesterday!

I also used the link and it worked the first time. We are arriving in November and departing in December. I didn't have any date issues. I received a confirmation email within the hour. Just waiting to see if it shows up on MDE. The link to the online form should really be posted in a sticky. Saves a phone call.

It would be wonderful it there was a way to find it off Disney's site. I couldn't even Google it when I needed to change our times. I finally found this thread in my User CP after much searching.

Glad to hear they have fixed the date glitch though. I couldn't get it to take our July/Aug dates when I updated times last month. The work around given did the job though

I called over a month ago to make a reservation adjustment, and they told me they would take care of adding DME to my reservation. But it never showed up under MDE, so I followed the link and gave them my info. I'm hopping it pops up sometime soon. I really don't want to have to call again.:(

I called over a month ago to make a reservation adjustment, and they told me they would take care of adding DME to my reservation. But it never showed up under MDE, so I followed the link and gave them my info. I'm hopping it pops up sometime soon. I really don't want to have to call again.:(

I would call honestly.

I had some of our changes fall in a black hole. Not with ME but with the IPO at the resort and what they could see.

Now, that may not make any difference, no idea.
but
We changed our flight times and I entered the new times in the ME site and got a confirmation from ME that showed the new times. No problem.
then I contacted the IPO (we are staying CL) to be sure they had our new times, since the info shows on our itinerary. When they went to pull our new info they didn't see the change in our arrival time. They only saw the departure time.
I don't think their inability to see the change made any difference in our access to the ME but it was odd that they couldn't find it.

The IPO said "the system has challenges and that he thinks of it as job security". I told him it would probably be better if Goofy wasn't in charge of IT :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter