Adding Disney's Magical Express to Reservation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyDoc2425, May 30, 2014.

1. DisneyDoc2425

DisneyDoc2425 Earning My Ears

We have a package reservation for September. At the time I booked this (on-line) I did not include Disney Magical Express as I had not yet booked our flight. Now it is booked and I would like to add Magical Express. Is there any way to do this on-line or do I need to call Disney? I could not find anywhere on my on-line reservation page (or anywhere else) to do this. Thanks in advance for any help. :cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. merriwthr

merriwthr Mouseketeer

You have to call - at least I did. It's super quick and easy -- just have all of your flight info with you. When I added mine, I asked to be transferred to Dining Reservations and was able to get a BoG Dinner reservation for our stay! :cheer2:

4. rteetz

rteetz DIS Veteran

We had to call couldn't do it online.

5. plutolovr

plutolovr DIS Veteran

6. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

The web site PP posted works good - used it myself two weeks ago! Got a confirmation right away.

7. RogueKnits

RogueKnits Mouseketeer

Doesn't work for me. I get to the page where you fill in your flight info, and it won't let me submit. Just keeps kicking me back to the date field even though it's filled in. Tried it on two different browsers (Firefox and Safari). :confused3

At what point should I worry about not getting baggage tags? My trip is in 4 weeks, and when I paid off my balance I confirmed my flight info with my travel agent (going through AAA). I expected to see the tags show up shortly after that, but so far nothing. :worried:

I know I can just claim the bags myself and keep them with us, but I would rather have the tags.

8. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

I just called yesterday for our trip which is also in about 4 weeks. The tags normally only take about a week to get here (for us...). I tried to use that website mentioned above and it kept kicking me back to the dates of arrival and departure, I'd keep typing them in, but it would actually change them to incorrect dates! At first I thought I typed in the wrong date, but after the next time and then about 20 times after that, I knew there was some sort of glitch in their system. I ended up calling and it was really no big deal....I'd just rather do things online...

9. plutolovr

plutolovr DIS Veteran

The reason for this is due to a glitch when you try to book your arrival and departure in 2 different months. The way around it is to book the arrival flight, then at the bottom click on the "add flight group" link and then do the names again and put in your departure flight. Works like a charm.

10. disney meema

disney meema DIS Veteran

Thanks the website worked for me : )

11. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

Ahh, and that's exactly when my trip is -- starts in one month and ends in the next month. Thanks for the info:thumbsup2

12. RogueKnits

RogueKnits Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip! Finally got it to work, so hopefully we'll be all set. :thumbsup2

13. LoveSplashMountain

LoveSplashMountain Mouseketeer

Do ME reservations show on MDE? I called and added this morning because we decided to fly instead of drive (hooray). Just anxiously awaiting confirmation - I am a little obsessive about these things....

:hyper:

14. jimandami

jimandami DIS Veteran

Yes, they do. I called last week and it took a day or two to show up.

15. abbie13_15

abbie13_15 Mouseketeer

I just used the website to make my reservation for magical express. Where in your MDE does this reservation show up??? I will wait a couple of days to see if it shows up.

16. mcconnellfam96

mcconnellfam96 DIS Veteran

I can't remember.....how far out do they mail your ME luggage tags?

17. LoveSplashMountain

LoveSplashMountain Mouseketeer

Thank you!

:)

18. jimandami

jimandami DIS Veteran

It will show up under My Reservations under your resort reservation. It will say something like Disney's Magical Express service.

19. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Ah, I had the same problem and my flight was in 2 different months. I just called mine in and it worked. Though it did take 2 phone calls. I found out that the info shows in MDE and mine didn't show anything so I had to call again. Worked great the 2nd time and MDE updated straight away.

I got mine about 10 days after giving them my flight info. My flight was (is) over 3 months away.

20. ottawamom

ottawamom Mouseketeer

I also used the link and it worked the first time. We are arriving in November and departing in December. I didn't have any date issues. I received a confirmation email within the hour. Just waiting to see if it shows up on MDE. The link to the online form should really be posted in a sticky. Saves a phone call.

21. mirage0306

mirage0306 DIS Veteran

I've used that link in the past, and it's worked for me as well.