Adding dinning to the 4/3 deal question

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by mickeys friend, Feb 10, 2009.

1. mickeys friend

mickeys friend DIS Veteran

Has anyone added dinning to the 4/3 deal?If you add dinning does it make it a different package and not 4/3?I have been checking some things on the Disney site and it doesn't give you a place to add dinning,unless you make it a different package and it doesn't give you the 4/3 deal.Any help would be great.Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

You can add the dining but it is not part of the 4/3 promotion, meaning you pay for it your whole trip.

4. Selket

Selket <font color=blue>Yes I AM being whiney about not g

I was able to add dining to the 4/3 deal using their website and it quoted me the correct price (which is full price for dining because, as the previous poster said, the dining is not discounted 4/3).

5. catne

catne DIS Veteran

we added dining on our May trip also...have the 4/3 on the room & tickets, paying for 7 nights dining.

Not quite as good a deal as Free Dining in September, but DD can't go then...

6. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

Yes, it's not discounted and not included on 4/3 deal. You will be paying the full price of it.

7. bahsdad

bahsdad Mouseketeer

ive crunched the numbers and realized that by adding dining to the 4/3 will be the same as free dining while staying at a moderate or better resort. and i dont have to wait for "the free dining announcement".:thumbsup2

8. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

I did the math, too, and the 4/3 ended up being a much better deal for me by almost $1200! I'll just pay OOP for the DDP b/c we like it so much.