Adding Dining at Check In

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Petals & Pixie Dust, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

So, we are in the process of planning Ds's first trip! We are going to use our TA, and am waiting to hear back whether or not she can use our dream reward dollars to book with her...
    In the meantime, I have a questions and figured someone here knew the answer...

Can we add the dining plan upon check in and pay for it with our dream reward dollars?

TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

No. Dining plan needs to be added no later than 3 days before arrival. If you are within 45 days it will need to be paid for at the time you add it.

I don't know what Dream Rewards Dollars are so Im not sure if you can use them. If it is the reward points fm the Disney Visa you are able to use those.

4. Petals & Pixie Dust

Yes, they are reward points from DV.

Next, question--can my TA use my reward points from my DV at time of booking???

5. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

That's a question for the TA. My gut says no since its not the same as a normal credit card but you never know. I don't know how the TAs run their payments.

6. Allison

Allison DIS Veteran

If they are just acting as the intermediary for payments and the payments are through Disney it shouldn't be a problem.

7. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

This is correct :thumbsup2.

Yes :). I booked with a TA once and used Disney reward points to pay for my room.

8. Petals & Pixie Dust

Awesome! Thanks!

9. the who #3

the who #3 DIS Veteran

disney visa rewards can be used to pay for your ddp on the phone before you leave home or to pay for anything else at disney after you get there.

i have been using those pts for years. love it!;)