Adding days

Bravesfan

Mouseketeer
we have reservations for 11/13-11/21 at POFQ with FD. We want to add 3 nights to the end. When I check online, will an opening have to be available for the entire stay? Also would an agent be able to add the extra 3 nights with FD? WE really don't want to change resorts.

I've never added to a discount for FD but have added to the room discount. Just call and they will add it right on. Shouldn't be a problem other than the holiday affecting the availability.

only availabilty of the room will effect your add-ons......if its booked solid you wont be able to add...

you need to call to add the days to an existing reservation but you can check availabilty online.

Adding days is easy provided there is availability at the resort you want under free dining. You can check online to see if there is availability, but as the pp said, you would have to call to make the change. The CM can easily modify your reservation should the extra days be available.

Thanks all. Haven't called yet as DD & family think we should change to Pop Century. Decisions, decisions!

dont cancel your first res before making the second if switching....that way you are confirmed before cancel.

if split stay you will lose the FD on second portion.

If changing resorts all together then you have to make sure there is availabilty at your new resort for free dining.!!!!!! It is not transferable even though you already have it. Honestly with free dining at POFQ its a good deal since its table service not QS only.

Okay, called this a.m. and agent said only rooms at PO would have king beds. Won't work for us. I will try a few more times before changing resorts. Thanks for information.

Okay, called this a.m. and agent said only rooms at PO would have king beds. Won't work for us. I will try a few more times before changing resorts. Thanks for information.

bummer if you change rooms or resorts for those last 3 days you will loose the FD for those days. Any change of rooms or resort for those would be considered a seperate reservation excluding the free dining if the first of those 3 days falls outside of FD dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter