Adding days past 7

luvformickey

Mouseketeer
So, I think I know the answer, but I'm deferring to the "experts" for reassurance. (I was on the phone with MS and when they picked up, instead of hitting the speaker button, I hung up on them:headache:)

I got up early and booked our Dec reservation at AKL today at 7 mos out. I want to add 3 more nights to our trip. So, I have to get up each morning for the next three days and call MS at 8:00 EST to do this, right? There's not a way to do it online, correct?

TIA!! :)

You can make a new 1 night reservation each day. When done, send MS an email via the member website asking them to combine the new nights to your original reservation. In the same email, make your room requests.

:earsboy: Bill

You can make a new 1 night reservation each day. When done, send MS an email via the member website asking them to combine the new nights to your original reservation. In the same email, make your room requests.

:earsboy: Bill
Even though the 20th is outside my 7 month window because tomorrow is only the 14th? Or, are you saying that I would need to make a new 1 night reservation beginning on the 20th since it's only adding one night?

Thanks. I got up early this morning and added a day to the reservation. I'll just do it again tomorrow and the next day....the things we do for Disney :love:

I had to do this for Aulani. I booked the 7 days online but they told me it was better if I called each day to add. (which was a pain) I called every morning and they added a day until I had my 10 nights booked.

What I did was this...

Made my initial 7 days ressie online.

Then called up the next day and added the 8th day to the end and so on.

That's what I ended up doing too. A few early mornings will be worth the extra days on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter