Adding a night to my ressie

LVdisneyChick

Mouseketeer
I currently have a MYP with dining for april 17-23. Problem is airfare is really kicking me in the butt. I want to go with SWA but the earliest i can make it to mco is 4:30. which basically kills it for a park day. I want to add an extra day but without the dining. Is this possible? Do i have to make a seperate ressie for the day? Will this all work with ME?

If you have dining for the rest of your reservation than a night without dining requires a separate reservation. However, you can have the reservations linked and they will most likely keep you in the same room the whole time. (if of course your extra night is at the same resort)
However, the next day you'll technically have to check out and recheck in, even if they keep you in the same room.

Magical Express isn't an issue. The CM you talk to about the extra night should be able to set it up for you.
You can even set up the extra night at a different resort if you choose, but that makes for a semi-complicated transfer the next day, so you may not wish to do that.
In such cases, if you can afford it, sometimes it's fun to book a higher level room for the extra night. If you're already staying in a Deluxe resort this is less complicated.
Others like to stay in a lower level resort the extra night in order to save money, but it's really your choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter