Adding a dining plan

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
I have a reservation with a travel agency recommended on this board. It includes full stay tickets, meals and everything. The meals are not part of the package, I just added them after I had the package booked. My final payment is due in a few days but I may need an extra week or two to make the payment due to a check I am expecting being sent out a bit late. I am wondering if I can remove the meal plan and then re-ad it in another two weeks. That way I could pay for the trip in full right now and the meal plan after the check gets here and is deposited. While I like the price this agency has gotten me the agent tends to be hard to reach. I sent her an email today but have not heard back from her and often I don't for several days. If I can't do this I can shuffle some other things around and just pay it all off but if I can avoid that I would like to. I think if I remember correctly I can add dining right up to the day before I leave. TIA.

I have a reservation with a travel agency recommended on this board. It includes full stay tickets, meals and everything. The meals are not part of the package, I just added them after I had the package booked. My final payment is due in a few days but I may need an extra week or two to make the payment due to a check I am expecting being sent out a bit late. I am wondering if I can remove the meal plan and then re-ad it in another two weeks. That way I could pay for the trip in full right now and the meal plan after the check gets here and is deposited. While I like the price this agency has gotten me the agent tends to be hard to reach. I sent her an email today but have not heard back from her and often I don't for several days. If I can't do this I can shuffle some other things around and just pay it all off but if I can avoid that I would like to. I think if I remember correctly I can add dining right up to the day before I leave. TIA.

Unless there are specific rules with the TA deal, you can drop the DDP and add it back on later, but it must be added back at least 3 days prior to arrival. I would check with the TA before removing it to make sure there aren't certain rules that they have for the package you booked.

Unless there are specific rules with the TA deal, you can drop the DDP and add it back on later, but it must be added back at least 3 days prior to arrival. I would check with the TA before removing it to make sure there aren't certain rules that they have for the package you booked.
Yes she got back to me. That is exactly what she said. She removed the dining plan and I paid the trip in full. It will be added back on in a couple of weeks or less. But it can be done 72 hours before the trip as long as I pay it in full. No cost to do any of this apparently. Thanks so much everybody.

Yes she got back to me. That is exactly what she said. She removed the dining plan and I paid the trip in full. It will be added back on in a couple of weeks or less. But it can be done 72 hours before the trip as long as I pay it in full. No cost to do any of this apparently. Thanks so much everybody.

Glad she got back to you and took care of everything :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter