Adding a day to current ressie

hollieplus2

<font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>
Can I call up and add a day to my current ressie or will they have to book a new ressie. I want to add a day and add an extra dining day but I don't really need an extra park ticket. Can I just add a night and dining? If I have to make a new ressie will they apply my old payments? It will cost a lot more money if I have to add a ressie becuase I will have to add 1 day tickets. Right now we have 8 nights and 9 day park hoppers. I want 9 nights and 9 day park hoppers since we are arriving really late.

I did it last week (added one night w/free dining), and as long as there's availability at the resort, it won't be an issue. The reservation number will remain the same, too. It didn't change our park tickets, either.

hth

Thanks, I'm calling right now. DH said I can add a day if it will cost less than $250. I have to find a way because DH isn't really into Disney and we won't be going back for 2 years so I want to get everything I possible can. Man, I miss Disney and I still have months to go.:sad1:

Dang :headache: Their system is down and they can't access anything. They said to call back later this afternoon. Oh, well.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter