Adding a day to a park hopper ticket?

Guest Relations windows have more computer info available, and are better trained in guest needs.
CMs at GR locations inside the parks will likely have access to more management (with greater experience) than the GR
outside the gates.

Thanks for the clarification Robo, my apologies, I was confused because what you were saying seemed counterintuitive.

I have a question about adding a day to the ticket:

If I have a 6 day parkhopper, can I add one day at a time on the last day of the ticket? For example on day 6 can I add one day for a 7th day, then on day 7 go add an 8th day?

I will be using the purchased 6 day hopper on my trip. I will be staying in the area for 4 more days for a conference, and may want to add days, but not sure how many days I will actually be able to make it into the park. I'm hoping that as long as I keep one day on the ticket, I can always add one more. That way I'd only be out the $10.65 if I didn't use the last day (instead of being out around $40+ if I added all the extra days that I'm in town and then not be able to use them).

Thanks! (I don't care about FP+ for the extra days, just thinking we may go to Epcot for F&W a few evenings or pop into MK for a few rides)

1. If I have a 6 day parkhopper, can I add one day at a time on the last day of the ticket?

2. For example on day 6 can I add one day for a 7th day, then on day 7 go add an 8th day?

I will be using the purchased 6 day hopper on my trip. I will be staying in the area for 4 more days for a conference, and may want to add days, but not sure how many days I will actually be able to make it into the park.

3. I'm hoping that as long as I keep one day on the ticket, I can always add one more.

4. That way I'd only be out the $10.65 if I didn't use the last day (instead of being out around $40+ if I added all the extra days that I'm in town and then not be able to use them).

Thanks! (I don't care about FP+ for the extra days, just thinking we may go to Epcot for F&W a few evenings or pop into MK for a few rides)

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yup. (Up to a maximum of 10 days.)
4. Agreed.

Just be sure add the day before close-of-business on the day that you have used your "last" day, each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter