Adding a Day / Free Dining Question

Tiggs14

DIS Veteran
We have a tripped booked from September 3-12th staying at POP with MYW tickets and free dining. We're thinking about adding one more day and leaving on the 13th instead. Disney is no longer offering free dining for our time frame so my question is if we add one more day onto our package will we still get the free dining for that day?

Thanks!

As long as you can add a day to your package, the FD is based on your arrival day.
So if you can add a day, you arrive on a FD package date your extra day will be included.
I don't know the last check in date. However I believe you can be on the FD package you arrive on for up to 14 days. Now if the last day you want to add is beyond even the date of the 14 days, that would be an issue.

Yes, they will allow you to modify your current FD reservation, even though the date for booking those packages are over.

Have a great trip!

I would ask for guest services since the promo is over but they will be able to add the day as long as it's not sold out.

I'm waiting on a flight that day to drop in price...if that doesn't happen we'll stick with our booked time if it does thanks for letting me know it's still possible to add a day with the free dining plan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter