Add On Question....

DVCJman

Hilton Head DVC Owner
I have been giving some serious consideration to adding points to my current Hilton Head contract. I would like to add 50 points as a minimum and potentially add 80. My questions are....

1. Do I get the same use year with an add-on?

2. What incentives as in Magical Beginnings are going on at this time in regards to points with Hilton Head?

Thanks for the help....

Jim

Jim - my DH and I are in the process of doing something similar! We are considering adding on between 50 and 100 points. I talked with our guide last week and he said the current mb offer for HH is a $10 per point buy back. Which is not as good as the $13 per point buy back we got this past December but pretty good nonetheless.

I was told by our guide that we would keep the same use year (August for us) which would work out great because we'd get our 2001 points which we would sell back and then turn around a few months later and get new points! Anyway, I hope this was helpful.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter