Activities for kids outside of kids clubs.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Ofinn, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Ofinn

Ofinn DIS Veteran

We have been on the Dream four times, but have never had enough time for a lot of onboard activities. We have seen a few movies, and played miniature golf. What else is there? What kind of activities are offered in the D lounge?

We will be on the Fantasy in May.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom4fun

mom4fun DIS Veteran

We did the towel folding and laughed our heads off. We went to the Magic activity where they taught you how to do a trick, also very fun and the animation class was good too. We watched others do family karaoke one night. We hope to do the veggie race next time.

4. jimsubry

jimsubry Mouseketeer

My 10 year old loved playing the "Detective Agency" game!

5. lisettemac

lisettemac Earning My Ears

There are a lot - depending on age.

We did towel folding and several cartoon drawing sessions. My kids loved the quiz shows (Disney trivia or others) and karaoke. They also enjoyed just playing foosball or basketball at the end of the ship.

6. Ofinn

Ofinn DIS Veteran

Thanks. I'm going to have to take a close look at the navigator this trip. I have a 9 year old who is bummed about not getting into the Edge with his 11year old brother. Probably not as bummed as me. I like my free time when their in the club.:rolleyes1 Anyway I'm sure will find stuff to do with him. The magic class would be right up his alley. I'm also hoping for some good movies.

7. Ellester

Ellester DIS Veteran

My 9yo son would have spent every single minute of the cruise on the Sports Deck if we had let him.