ACE weight loss pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of this? My friend on facebook is taking them, and in one month she has lost 24lbs! I sent her a message asking what was in it, and this is what she responded:

Here is a little bit more info about ACE.ACE is an all natural appetite control energy supplement that you take once a day. It also is a metabolism booster, which is why the weight just literally falls off. no jitters, no sleepless nights, no in between meal snacking, no binge eating, no over eating.. I take one a day first thing in the morning, and then go about my day. I h...ave more energy and generally feel better than i have in years!! I dont even work out!!! I will be honest.. I havent spent the first minute exercising or working out!! LOL

The best part is.. it cost $1 a day.. 30 bucks for a 30 day supply 60 bucks for a 60 day supply and so on.. Its amazing!!!. I love it.. The main ingredients in it are vitamin b, cocoa powder, and green tea..

It has a natural source of caffeine derived from the cocoa powder. It works by decreasing your caloric intake, boosting your metabolism, and increased energy means your up and moving more, which results in you burning FAT.. I love it..

Saba is the company that makes it. Every product that we have is all about a better more healthier, more energized you!!

Here are a list of the ingredients.. Vitamin b6 Cocoa powder chromium spirulina green tea extract geranium flower natural sourced caffeine............

So I was wondering, have any of you heard of this? Anyone tried it? I'm so tempted.....
BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP

Uh Oh, something set off the Crap Meter!

And funny, there's even already been two shill accounts set up to post about this "miracle pill's" wonder. :rolleyes:

I heard meth is effective too. ;)

There is no such thing as a safe, effective weight loss pill! Diet and exercise. . .diet being 80% of it. I have many friends that are body builders, fitness models and personal trainers. They are masters at weight loss. . .and according to them diet is key. You have to eat clean. . .there is no other healthy way to do it! One of my good friends who is a personal trainer/ body builder posted this on his FB the other day, and it is sooo true!

402076_2835039407361_1600492390_2497384_1409075155_n.jpg

ETA. . .I also wanted to add that body builders have been using ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin) stacks for ages to lose weight. It's not really a healthy way for normal people to lose weight. Cocoa powder (the magic "natural" ingredient) is similar to this. It has caffeine and theobromine. Theobromine is the ingredient that makes chocolate dangerous for dogs. It's an enzyme. So again. . .there are lots of things that can help people lose weight, like heroine, adrenal and thyroid, BUT don't fool yourself into thinking they are a "healthy" alternative to hard work and discipline. The best appetite suppressant that is healthy is more fiber and adequate protein intake!!!! I have been down this road many times. Avoid artificial sweeteners. . .they are an appetite stimulant. Eat healthy whole foods in the right macro-nutrient combination and the weight really does come off.

One of my friend's is a personal trainer and his Facebook quote says a lot...

"If you have time to post on Facebook, you have time to exercise."

The same would apply to the DIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter