Acceptance E-mails

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by alexramz1515, Apr 26, 2011.

1. alexramz1515

alexramz1515 Mouseketeer

Anybody get an acceptance email today? I heard they were sending them out soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. claire0012

claire0012 Earning My Ears

I got an acceptance last night! Attractions- move in 8/31

4. lsterling23

lsterling23 Earning My Ears

I really hope I still get an acceptance e-mail, at this point though I haven't had anything since my pending letter so i'm assuming that means I didn't get accepted....still keeping my fingers crossed!

:tinker: good luck :)

5. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Earning My Ears

Me too. I just did my DLR interview a week ago so I have nothing from them at all yet and pending since 3/25 for WDW

6. claire0012

Don't worry, I'm sure you will get accepted! No worries.

7. lsterling23

I was completely unaware of the fact that we could apply for both locations. I originally applied for WDW (accidentally, I meant to do the DLR application). I went to have my phone interview and she said something about WDW and I told her about the mix up (the DLR application hadn't appeared as an option so I clicked the only app. on there- it got complicated..clearly...) So I filled out the DLR application and rescheduled a phone interview (thankfully with the same person). Then I got my pending letter two weeks later and haven't heard anything since. I just hope all the confusion didn't cause any bad ju-ju. haha.

I would happily take either, but I haven't ever been to WDW. (CRAZY, I KNOW!) I am a west coast girl. The furthest "east" I have been is New Mexico... but I have 8 states covered. lol

Sorry, I can't tell a short story. :)

:tinker: keep your fingers crossed for us hopefuls!

8. lsterling23

and i'm repetitive...hahahaha sorry :)

9. claire0012

Wow, that had to be confusing for you! But I'm sure they won't hold it against you when it comes to your acceptance.