AC:WW Dicussion

From around. I have a lot of outsider fruit, and a lot of coconut trees growning.

Can someone tell me all the fruits available? I have no clue. :(

House loan is payed off! I have a new room on the first floor, and after a LONG time of moving furniture it is finally done in the way I want.

Still need more room! :)

First mortage payed off, plus I got to go to DarthJordan's town and get some neat stuff like cherries (non-native to my town) and a war bonnet. A while after I got back I Time Traveled (don't get mad at me) so my Nook's Cranny would be done building. I got myself two shovels so I can have a golden shovel late. I also got a net,timer, axe, and other stuffs. I'm having fun burying things LOL like pitfall seeds.

I caught a tarantula and scorpion a few days ago, and they fight in the museum! Anyone wanna buy tickets? XD

pokemon_master said:
Oh, and how is everyone's flower fests going? I have a LOT of roses in the 3 colours and some non-rose flowers in red, yellow and white. I am SO going to win! :goodvibes:

I had gold roses last time I played and purple and pink but since I can not find my DS they are probably all dead.

Also Blue pansies and other lavender flowers.;)

Mal

I have gold roses again, plus a lot of other hybrids. Last time I had gold roses, and sold them. :)

OMG, I need to get a DS lite because I keep hitting the power button by accident, and that little gopher guy comes out of the ground and talks about DON'T TURN THE POWER OFF WITHOUT SAVING... That was the third time it happened, last night... I was trying to mail a letter and I leaned over and hit the power button by accident :rotfl2:

i play how do you make gold roses! i have a ornge tree and its cool.. and i have an apple tree its cool anod one time a friend from y town gave me a pair! and i ate it on accident! grr..

hi im a big acww fan and to help all my dis friends i have this thing called max dual it gives me anything i want is their anyone who wants anything even the mario things anything money tools fish bugs anything even non ordible things tell me what you want and i might grant it depends on how many request their are

i have three trees you dont acorn money and christmas trees

how do you get thoses trees and do you et ma dual! lol im confused

ok here what it is its a thing that gos into the game and changes the info so i can put what ever i want in it and i get those trees because theirs these things called map editor thats what you use to controle the max dual and with that i can chose what things i want and everything so i can put those trees in because their 1 of the choices now request things if you want

ShadowKittyKat said:
OMG, I need to get a DS lite because I keep hitting the power button by accident, and that little gopher guy comes out of the ground and talks about DON'T TURN THE POWER OFF WITHOUT SAVING... That was the third time it happened, last night... I was trying to mail a letter and I leaned over and hit the power button by accident :rotfl2:

ROFL! That has happened to me more than I can remember! Before my brother lost mine, I had a hybird civilization right in front of Nookington's, house almost completed and a couple of finished furniture sets.

OT: Now my only wifi game is Mario Kart DS. :( But I might get MPH! :D Anyone have MK? If you do PM me to swap codes.

birdman94 said:
ok here what it is its a thing that gos into the game and changes the info so i can put what ever i want in it and i get those trees because theirs these things called map editor thats what you use to controle the max dual and with that i can chose what things i want and everything so i can put those trees in because their 1 of the choices now request things if you want

Ummm... sorry, but does this sound like a scam to anyone??? Because I doubt anyone below 15 or so could be a hacker...

no scam all is free and to tell you gamestop sells them for gamecube xbox ps2 and ds and all of the stuff i give you will be free jsut a request and your friend code and after alot of request all you can come get your stuff how does that sound

and my 999,999,999 in my bank thing does not lie and my pic of every animal and all fish and bugs on the ground you can pick up dont lie either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter