Absolute favorite thing to do?

ride Dumbo, see Mickey (and as many characters as possible), try something new, get a christmas ornament, the list goes on and on....

Funnel Cake at Sleeping Hollow in the Magic Kingdom....they just taste better at the base of Cinderella's castle. :)

We love to buy a new Christmas ornament, visit the obscure areas of the World Showcase, and visit the different hotels (especially during the holidays):goodvibes

I know this sounds insane...I :love: to walk around the resort, pretend I've won the lottery and never have to leave. :earsboy:

I love to sit in a lounge chair on the beach at the beach club and watch the nightly movie while sipping a glass of champagne from the light-up champagne glass I bring with me on each trip.

For us it's meeting the characters. It's just so magical especially when they remember us from previous trips. Right now Tiana and Naveen are our overall favorites, followed closely by the fairies!

We can't wait to meet Phineas & Ferb in September!

Castle Gazing! This is best done after dark, and even better when it is decked out in Dream Lights! :lovestruc

Hang around the MK at night, just enjoying Main Street USA, looking at souvenirs, the castle, etc. To me this, and Wishes, are the highlight of every trip to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter