• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please have an M & M tube with the name Delaney in Princess and Carter in anything Star Wars? They are for the large tubes.

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy,

I would like to request the following:

1 large M&Ms with Cinderella Castle Design --GuberKids' Pressed Penny Money
1 Mentos with Anna & Elsa --Lydia (Purple)
1 Mentos with Stitch --Henry (Orange)
1 Mentos with Perry --Sam (Yellow)

I need them by Aug. 7th if you can. Thank you!
Tami
I leave this Friday! I hope you get a chance to make these. I requested almost a month ago.

Hi Mandy, I'm guessing this request might be coming too late for our trip (two weeks from today), but I'm new to this forum only having found it last week. If by an off chance you have time, would it be possible to please request a large M & M and a Mentos for each of the following. I've listed ones I like, but I'm open to anything since you are the one doing me the favor:
Samantha - http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ed Pennies/Fab5/fab5fampp.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Ian - http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ssed Pennies/MMCPPLargeMM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
Gavin - http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ssed Pennies/JakePPMentos.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

If there isn't time, I understand. Thank you. -Catherine

Mandy, I was wondering if I could get 3 pressed penny money labels for large M&M's container and Mentos container please with pressed pennies.

Dominic-Star Wars
Gianna- Pooh and friends
Natalia-Princesses

Thanks in advance,
Jody

Last edited:

Hi Mandy--Could I request pressed penny labels for our Disney World trip in October--

Large MM Peter Pan-- Oliver's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos Peter Pan -- Oliver's Pressed Pennies

Large MM Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)-- Elliot's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)-- Elliot's Pressed Pennies

Thank you so much for your time an talent!!

Hi Mandy! Love your designs!

If possible, could I have three for large m & m tubes?

Mickey and Friends - Brayden
Minnie Mouse - Jessica
Oswald - Bryan

Thank you so much!!
Nancy

Hi Mandy! I love all of your disigns and appreciate all your hard work for everyone! I would love one 1 large M&M container and 1 mentos container for each of my kids:

Luke - Star Wars (preferably Luke Skywalker)
Brandon - Big Hero 6
Alex - Star Wars (preferably Obi Wan Kenobi)
Addison - Princess Aurora
Brinley - Sophia the First

Thank you in advance! You are so kind to do this for everyone!

Hi Mandy - I'm sure you're busy, but I was just wondering if you think you'll be able to do these M&M and mentos labels soon - our trip is coming up in just a couple weeks. If you can't, I certainly understand - I just wanted to know so I could try and do them myself if needed! Thanks!

Hello Mandy,

Your designs are great for the pennies and mentos.

If I could please request the following for grandchildren. We are taking a trip in early October this year.

Samantha-lg m&ms in Dora from Nemo
Samantha mentos also in Nemo

Emma-lg m&ms in Daisy Duck
Emma mentos also in Daisy Duck

Charlie-lg m&ms in Star Wars
Charlie mentos also in Star Wars

Thank you so much in advance and I know they will be wonderful.
:dog2:

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

1 large M&Ms with Jake & the Neverland Pirates for Joshua
1 Mentos with Lightning McQueen for Joshua
1 Mentos with the Mickey balloons (no name on this one)

Thank you!

Elisa

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! I love all of your disigns and appreciate all your hard work for everyone! I would love one 1 large M&M container and 1 mentos container for each of my kids:

Luke - Star Wars (preferably Luke Skywalker)
Brandon - Big Hero 6
Alex - Star Wars (preferably Obi Wan Kenobi)
Addison - Princess Aurora
Brinley - Sophia the First

Thank you in advance! You are so kind to do this for everyone!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

1 large M&Ms with Cinderella Castle Design --GuberKids' Pressed Penny Money
1 Mentos with Anna & Elsa --Lydia (Purple)
1 Mentos with Stitch --Henry (Orange)
1 Mentos with Perry --Sam (Yellow)

I need them by Aug. 7th if you can. Thank you!
Tami

Sure thing

Mandy

Thank you for taking the time to create these for all of us Mandy! My son is going to be so excited :)

I really appreciate it!

Hi Mandy, I'm guessing this request might be coming too late for our trip (two weeks from today), but I'm new to this forum only having found it last week. If by an off chance you have time, would it be possible to please request a large M & M and a Mentos for each of the following. I've listed ones I like, but I'm open to anything since you are the one doing me the favor:
Samantha - http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Pressed Pennies/Fab5/fab5fampp.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Ian - http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Pressed Pennies/MMCPPLargeMM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
Gavin - http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Pressed Pennies/JakePPMentos.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

If there isn't time, I understand. Thank you. -Catherine

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy--Could I request pressed penny labels for our Disney World trip in October--

Large MM Peter Pan-- Oliver's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos Peter Pan -- Oliver's Pressed Pennies

Large MM Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)-- Elliot's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)-- Elliot's Pressed Pennies

Thank you so much for your time an talent!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Thank you Mandy. The kids will love these. Thank you especially for working with short notice. If we ever go back, I'll be sure to plan ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter