absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mandy. Love the name fills!

Did I miss request #1 from this post? It was the designer princess (all of them together) with the names Lauren, Evie and Ila (3 separate designs). Thanks so much!

Also I would like this same designer princess design with no name but to say Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom.

Thanks!

here you go:

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I would like to request a 30-day countdown calendar for my daughter, Giliana. Would it be possible to get the Disney princesses calendar but also include the characters from Jake and the Neverland Pirates (to include Captain Hook and Mr. Smee)? (i.e. The Disney princesses at the top of the calendar and the Jake characters within the numbers or vice versa or whatever you think looks best). We don't leave until the first week of November so I won't need it until the end of September.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Sure thing!

Hi again Mandy!

You have done such a great job on gifts for my nieces & I am hoping you could help me with yet another request. We are going on the Disney Dream in September & I would love a 60 day countdown calendar, but I would like just 1 calendar for both my son (Michael) & daughter (Alexandra). Is there anyway to combine the princesses & Lightening McQueen & Mater on 1 calendar:confused:? I am not picky & if you feel like this would just not look right, please let me know. There is really no rush either.

Thanks for everything!
Marianne

Sure thing!

hello Mandy,

You have done such a wonderful job in the past for me, I would like to request a different character (its not Disney related) but its for my sons birthday cake! I dont know why i didnt think of this sooner. His party is SAT JULY 13, so if you can do it, can I have it by thursday so I can order the cake. ONCE AGAIN I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IF YOU CANT. I would like all the mario brothers characters (not the mario kart) in a number 6 so I can have a number 6 cake. It would look awesome! Thank you for your time.

Marla

Here you go:

Hi Mandy,

Can you please tell me what font you use for the personalized info on your airline tickets (example below)? It reminds me of a kinda disney cursive and I would love to use it for my welcome letter for my kiddos.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums...is/Airline Tickets/airlinetemplate2andrea.jpg

Also could you please do your Ariel name fill (this one)
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...fills/LetterP/peytonarielname_zpsd0491dae.jpg

with the name Petra?

Thanks sooooo much!

Sure thing! The font is called Honey Script for the airline tickets. You can download it from Dafont.com

Thank you so much for all the hard work you do Mandy :goodvibes

I would like to please request the following name fills if you can find the time. They are for our big family cruise this month.

GRANDMOM - Donald Duck
POP POP - Dumbo
OMI - Goofy
OPI - Uncle Scrooge (Duck Tales)
RITA - Minnie (red)
IRV - Mickey (red)
FRANK - Peter Pan
ANGIE - Donald Duck
KATIE - Tangled (Movie version)
NAJET - Simba
LAUREN - Stitch
BRETT -Jiminy Cricket
CHRISSY -Jessie (movie Toy Story)
OUR FAMILY CRUISE - Pirate Mickey & cast

Thank you SOOOO much! :goodvibes

Sure thing! have a great cruise!

I LOVE YOUR FILLS! Would you be interested in doing about 15 for a birthday party that I could printout as 4x6 to add to the front of the goody bag? I have no idea how time consuming this is, so I understand if you can't. Thanks so much! I saw on that you did that was "Emily" and it had a pink background with all of the princesses in it. I need them before August 3rd. Please let me know thanks so much!
Also, I am looking for a letter inviting Addison to Cinderellas Castle for lunch on July 31st for her 5th birthday. We are annual pass holders so she always asks how we get to go in the castle and we tell her that you have to get an invitation from Cinderella. :)

I can do the fills this weekend. Just need to know the names

Let me start by telling you Thank You once again for the Disigns that you did for my family last summer. We had several compliments while in the parks, and a particularly magical moment when Snow White got "frightened" when she saw my villains name-fill. My DD thought it was hilarious!

If you have time, I would very much appreciate the following for our upcoming trip this November:

Pop - Scrooge McDuck
Marm - Eeyore
Marm - the 3 fairies from Sleeping Beauty
Radley - the new friendly monsters from Monsters University
Radley - Pirates of the Caribbean characters from the movie(Jack, Davy Jones, Blackbeard...)
Camden - Cinderella & the castle (we will be there during the holidays, so with or without lights is fine)
Camden - Lady & the Tramp (would love the scene with the spaghetti stretched across her name if possible; if not, just the characters)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter