absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Unfortunately we chose some uncommon spellings for our children's names and can't find some that are already created.

What I'm looking for are some name fill 5x7 autograph covers.

Karli - Princesses theme, please include her favorite Ariel.
Conner - Cars theme, If Mack is included the better, but otherwise no worries.

We are traveling to WDW May 4th, 2013.

Thank you in advance!

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

You are truly gifted!! I am going on a DCL cruise with a bunch of first-timers. I am introducing my BFF to cabin door decor. I am having trouble finding her twin girls' names on anything! Can you PLEASE make them a disign using the Rapunzel "true Princess/designer princess" pics. (They both love Rapunzel).
Here are their names:

1) Mia

2) Soleil

If it's not too much trouble can you make one for my 3 year old as well but with Ariel - Designer Princess. My baby's name is Isabella.

Thanks!!!!

Hope you like it and hope you have a great cruise!

Hi Mandy,

First and foremost, thank you for all that you do. I've seen your designs and they are great. We're very thankful on the disboards to have people like yourself help make everyone's trip a little bit more memorable.

I've looked through some of your albums. I was wanting to make a t-shirt for our MK day only. We are leaving June 7. I have 6 in my family. My sister will also be joining us so I was wanting to see if I could request two designs for a tshirt please.

The design that caught my eye is simple....just the big Mickey head in the middle and the little mickey heads around it. For the big Mickey head in the middle can you please put Marshall Family Vacation. On the right side ear can you please put June 2013. On the left side ear I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to put My First Disney Vacation or something to that effect. Could you please lay out the six mini mickey head as follows:

1) The two outermost heads (left and right side of the big mickey head) - Please label the mickey head on the left as Daddy. Since he's the only man in our family, is there a way to make his mickey head a little special? I'm not sure if you have anything to put on top of the mickey head. For the mickey head on the right side, please put Mommy.

The rest of the heads will all be girls.
2) Please label the mickey head underneath the Dad head to read as Jailyn.
3) Please label the mickey head underneath the Jailyn head to read as Jordan.
4) Please label the mickey head underneath the Jordan head to read as Julianna.
5) Please label the mickey head underneath the Mom head to read as Janelle.

I kind of want the same design for my sister's shirt but here are the details for that:

1) For the big mickey head in the middle can you please put Cordon Family Vacation. On the left side ear please put June. On the right side ear please put 2013.

2) For the mini mickey heads around it, there will be 4 mini heads:

- the top left mini head will read as Dad
- the top right mini head will read as Mom
- the mini head underneath Dad will read as Alyssa
- the mini head underneath Mom will read as Baby (we don't know what the gender is yet so just a plain simple mickey head is fine)

I hope what I explained above makes sense. Again, thank you in advance for your help!:thumbsup2

Let me know if you need anything changed

Thank You, Mandy for your incredible DISigns! Your talent is absolutely fantastic and very much appreciated! I am definitely going to turn Abby's into a t-shirt, Everyone will love theirs! Thank You Again!

Julie

Hi Mandy,

I was wondering if I could get a few namfills for

Jameson

Peter Pan scattered name fill (similar to cassidyppansc_zps71f92ade.jpg)

Peter Pan name fille (similar to kevinpeterpan.jpg)

Jake name fill (Similar to caseyjakeneverland-1.jpg)

No Rush - these are for a June birthday shirt.

Thanks!

C

Sure thing!

Could you make me 3 of your "Surprise You're Going to Disney World, TODAY!" Letters for Catlyn, Charles, and Colin.

Also, name fillers
Catlyn-Tinkerbell
Charles-Wall-e If you don't have Wall-e Jedi Mickey would be fine. :)

Edited: If not to late...I forgot to say with the name fillers original with no boarders.

Thank you!
Lori

Sure thing Lori!

Dumb question...

Absolut Mandy offered to do some DISigns for me in my original thread. So I posted my request in that thread...Now that I'm thinking about it, it seems like I should have gone to her thread for the request. Did I do it wrong?

Dumb question...

Absolut Mandy offered to do some DISigns for me in my original thread. So I posted my request in that thread...Now that I'm thinking about it, it seems like I should have gone to her thread for the request. Did I do it wrong?

Nope, it was fine. Dee told me that you mentioned my name on the first thread. I saw the request and will finish it tomorrow.

Hi Mandy first time requester...

can you do a Addison for Zoeguesswhat.jpg

Addison again for Stelladlp.jpg

And Addison again for Heathernamefab5.jpg with 2013 for the year????

We do not go until December..

Thanks
Rob

PS I hope I did this correctly

Hi Mandy! I had an idea to do some Disney Star Wars themed May the 4th and Revenge of the Fifth DISigns for next week. I wondered if I should post a new thread, but you did such an awesome job on my son's Darth Maul Donald designs, I thought I'd come to you with the idea first.

I would like to request 2 different designs....for the May 4th shirt, I was thinking maybe something with Jedi Mickey and/or some of the other good guys (yoda stitch, leia minnie, etc.), with the saying "May the 4th Be With You" for the front of the shirt, and a coordinating number 4 fill design on the back, with the name Jackson above or below the number for the back of the shirt.

And for the May 5th design, something with Darth Maul Donald with the saying "Revenge of the 5ifth" for the front, and a coordinating number 5 fill for the back, with the name Jackson above or below the number. (Or I could use the number 5 birthday design you did with Darth Maul Donald).

These are just some quick ideas, so if you have different ideas in mind, that's cool too. Please don't put any dates or places (no WDW or DL) because I don't think we'll be able to be there on those specific dates.

I know it's short notice, and it's for new designs, so let me know if you would rather I posted a new thread on the DISign boards or if you would like to try doing them. Thanks again, Mandy :)

Hi Mandy!

Could I please request a Bibbidi Boutique invitation, the one with the princesses in the castle with the little girl.

One each for;

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

at May 19 at 8:00 am in Magic Kingdom.

Also, could you please make three of these lovely surprise cards?

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...zed/media/rickySurprise.jpg.html?sort=3&o=922

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

And these plane tickets also?

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...template2minnieairways1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=165

Flight: Southwest #139 / #498
Departing - May 16, 2013
Returning - June 3, 2013
Leaving - SJU (Isla del Encanto)
Arriving - MCO (Where dreams come true!)
Seat: VIP
Class: Royal Princess
Remarks: Dreams do come true!

Thank you...these are so adorable!

Hi Mandy,

Apologies to chase but I made a request back on post # 1875 on the 11th April? I am sorry if I missed it along the thread somewhere!

Thank you so much - enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Hi Mandy, I'm sailing away may 11th on the Fantasy, and was wondering if you were able to make a magnet to put on our cabin door for Mother's Day 2013.... I'm not picky as to what it looks like.... It's just us girls going, (my mother and two daughters, so if it could be girls looking that would be great!!!
Thanks!!

Hi Mandy - Your designs look great! I want to make my niece and nephew's first trip to Walt Disney World very special and I was hoping you could help make a few things for them. If you could help make the below items, I would really love it! Thanks!

1. Stroller Tag - I really like the third option in post #3 - the blue tag with Mickey and his friends. Could you add "Walt Disney World" at the top center of the tag. Also, could you add the date "OCT13" in the top right corner. the name is "Egbert Family Stroller".
2. Welcome Letters (to Walt Disney World) - Could you make the red Mickey and friends letter (post #23) for Jack. And the Princess letter (Post #35) for Allie.
3. Chef Mickey Invite - It would be for Jack and Allie on October 12 at 10:05 am
4. Good-bye Letters - a Mickey and friends letter for Jack and a Princess letter for Allie

Thanks so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter