absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your designs.

Can I get a stroller licence plate, the red, four parks one world, with SCHMIDT FAMILY STROLLER and May 13 in the corner?

Can I also get an autograph book cover in 4x6 with ZACHARY and 2013

peytonfab5autographbook.jpg

And another autograph book cover in 4x6 with MCKAYLA's AUTOGRAPHS

ElyannaMK1.jpg

We leave May 1st.

THANK YOU very much in advance!

Could I possibly have a Minnie head with the red bow that says Savannah?

I have an odd Disney request for my son. Could you make a Mickey head with Fflewddur Fflam from Black Cauldron? Say Carter in 1 ear and "Great Beelin'" in the other?

We are sailing June 8th.

Mandy,

These are absolutely gorgeous! We really appreciate your time and talents. You have made us one happy Disney family!

Thanks so much,
Vicki

Hi Mandy-

Thank you again for all of my Aulani images, they printed out fantastic! I have a few birthdays coming up (2 god sons, a god daughter, friend and my husband). I would love it, if you could design 5 birthday signs that would print out at 8 ½ x 11. Please don’t feel like you only have to use the images if you have something else that comes to mind. I am all for creativity! If a deadline of May 1st is alright, I would appreciate it. Thank you so much for taking the time to create your AMAZING DISigns!

P.S. I see you have discovered the tagxedo website, how do you like it? I just did too. I am trying to make an image as a surprise for my husband. I’ve learned it does matter how if the image has rounded edges or sharp edges.

P.S.S. I just realized I did not put any sort of deadline. I am so terribly sorry. I was thinking May 1st at the time I wrote this, Louis' birthday is May 4th. But if that is too soon now, I know I blew it. Please let me know when you can fit me in. Again, so sorry I forgot to put a deadline. Thank you again for everything you do.

1. Happy Birthday Camden (Camden will be 5)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/crewe3cars.jpg

2. Happy Birthday Luke (Luke will be 6)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/crewe3cars.jpg

3. Happy Birthday Todd (is it possible to add a SCUBA Mickey and maybe Crush? Birthday theme has kind of turned into SCUBA diving)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/nicholaslet3.jpg

4. Happy Birthday Louis(Louis’s favorite character is Stitch)

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/stitch.jpg

5. The last sign is for my god daughter Abby, she will be 12. Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse. I really could not find and exact sign for an example for her. Abby played volleyball on her school’s team this year for the 1st time, she loves spending time with her friends, she is our easy care free girl.

Mandy,

I have 3 girls going to BBB on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 8:05 a.m.
I love the graphic you did with all the princesses surrounding the girl. I was hoping you can do one of those for each of the girls?

Alex
Lizzie
Blake

Is there anyway you can change the girl's hair color to blonde on all three? Also, Blake has shoulder length curly hair.

Thank you!
Nicky Shova

Hi Mandy! :wave2:

I have been looking through your designs and I love them! You do such a good job.

I hope you can help me. I saw a few designs on your photobucket that I would like. Also, I saw one on someone elses thread but they are not posting at this time and was hoping you could help with that as well. My family is leaving for Disney World (Orlando) on May 24th (various # of visits from #8 to #2). If you could help me in any way it would be greatly appreciated.

I realize this may be a lot to ask for but the one that I want the most is the other person's design. :flower3: It's a Mickey head outline with the names of the members as the outline. (I can't post links as I am new here. Shadowryter's III thread is where I saw it. Page #121 disboards .com/ showthread.php?t=2846519&page=121)
The center reads:
Family
Fun
May
2013 (with Mickey outline as 0)
The names around are (with a Mickey head in between each):
(left side)
Harry
Tia
Maci
(Right side)
Kathy
Tara
Dain
Center part between ears: WDW

ok... now the others...
Tara - Eeyore bevelled with border and characters
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/eeyorenfborder.jpg.html?sort=3&o=52#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/eeyorenfborder.jpg.html?sort=3&o=52&_suid=1366138379011029615506807234754

Tara - Eeyore original
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Jessica.jpg.html?sort=3&o=190#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Jessica.jpg.html?sort=3&o=190&_suid=1366140495935006808009648851082

Kathy - Mickey and Minnie original (red background)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/RiverM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=184#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/RiverM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=184&_suid=136614028782607695310484501574

Tia - Mickey (magenta background)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/winston.jpg.html?sort=3&o=158#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/winston.jpg.html?sort=3&o=158&_suid=136614065247105826242675512103

Harry - Mickey (grey background)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Grant2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=218#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Grant2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=218&_suid=1366138462974036936773725720134

Dain - Grumpy
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Nick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=179#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Nick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=179&_suid=136614057030506661076680377354

Maci - Princesses (Ariel instead of Jasmine)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Riley.jpg.html?sort=3&o=180#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Riley.jpg.html?sort=3&o=180&_suid=136614025409505009506153789843

Hope this is not too much to ask for and I hope you understand everything I put. You would be an :littleangel: !

Hi Mandy,

Unfortunately we chose some uncommon spellings for our children's names and can't find some that are already created.

What I'm looking for are some name fill 5x7 autograph covers.

Karli - Princesses theme, please include her favorite Ariel.
Conner - Cars theme, If Mack is included the better, but otherwise no worries.

We are traveling to WDW May 4th, 2013.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, your work is awesome! Can I request a stroller tag, the third one, the blue and white one? It's great! I would like it to say Toth Family Stroller. Thanks so much!!

You are truly gifted!! I am going on a DCL cruise with a bunch of first-timers. I am introducing my BFF to cabin door decor. I am having trouble finding her twin girls' names on anything! Can you PLEASE make them a disign using the Rapunzel "true Princess/designer princess" pics. (They both love Rapunzel).
Here are their names:

1) Mia

2) Soleil

If it's not too much trouble can you make one for my 3 year old as well but with Ariel - Designer Princess. My baby's name is Isabella.

Thanks!!!!

Hi Mandy,

First and foremost, thank you for all that you do. I've seen your designs and they are great. We're very thankful on the disboards to have people like yourself help make everyone's trip a little bit more memorable.

I've looked through some of your albums. I was wanting to make a t-shirt for our MK day only. We are leaving June 7. I have 6 in my family. My sister will also be joining us so I was wanting to see if I could request two designs for a tshirt please.

The design that caught my eye is simple....just the big Mickey head in the middle and the little mickey heads around it. For the big Mickey head in the middle can you please put Marshall Family Vacation. On the right side ear can you please put June 2013. On the left side ear I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to put My First Disney Vacation or something to that effect. Could you please lay out the six mini mickey head as follows:

1) The two outermost heads (left and right side of the big mickey head) - Please label the mickey head on the left as Daddy. Since he's the only man in our family, is there a way to make his mickey head a little special? I'm not sure if you have anything to put on top of the mickey head. For the mickey head on the right side, please put Mommy.

The rest of the heads will all be girls.
2) Please label the mickey head underneath the Dad head to read as Jailyn.
3) Please label the mickey head underneath the Jailyn head to read as Jordan.
4) Please label the mickey head underneath the Jordan head to read as Julianna.
5) Please label the mickey head underneath the Mom head to read as Janelle.

I kind of want the same design for my sister's shirt but here are the details for that:

1) For the big mickey head in the middle can you please put Cordon Family Vacation. On the left side ear please put June. On the right side ear please put 2013.

2) For the mini mickey heads around it, there will be 4 mini heads:

- the top left mini head will read as Dad
- the top right mini head will read as Mom
- the mini head underneath Dad will read as Alyssa
- the mini head underneath Mom will read as Baby (we don't know what the gender is yet so just a plain simple mickey head is fine)

I hope what I explained above makes sense. Again, thank you in advance for your help!:thumbsup2

First time requester - so Hopefully I'm doing this right. We leave for our cruise on 4/25/13. Sorry for the short notice.

I would love two iron on tshirts - Catherine and Charlotte are the names:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...MickeyHeads/mommyMinnieHead-3_zps471c1c51.jpg

Two door magnets - Catherine and Charlotte
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...lized/MickeyHeads/carolinemhpirartepurple.jpg

One door magnet - Daddy
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/MickeyHeads/colemhpirarteblue.jpg

One door magnet - Mommy
same as Daddy but with a green scarf.

THANKS!!!!! Your work looks amazing ;)

Sure thing!

ptfam_zps1ae8ed21.jpg

pstansells_zpsf5af461c.jpg

pgdaddy_zps1be05f2e.jpg

pelijah_zps0d785dcc.jpg

plevi_zps2f3141cd.jpg

pbibi_zpsc8a4c7fe.jpg

pdad_zps5ef4e3d4.jpg

pmom_zpsaa541174.jpg

vivianRoyalInvite1-1_zpsc1efed12.jpg

elijahBBBprince_zpsd14a333d.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy-
Can I get Vivian in a pirate minnie fill to match the above names asap?
I'm trying to finish up packing this week- don't know how I missed this-
Thanks so very much!!

Hi! Mandy
I was just wondering If you maybe had a chance to get to my request and if I had maybe missed it.. the original post was #1764 and 2nd was #1882(which was just recent.) Sorry to be a pain! We leave next week and I am getting all my stuff together :) so excited!!! Thanks so much!

I love the Designer Princesses (and everything else you do)
I really love this! Can you do one with the Designer Villains in the back? Would this be appropriate size/ clarity to print for a t-shirt?

Thanks
Heather

I'm just checking to see if you would be able to do this request? Thanks

Would it be possible to get a design like the Cars with the number 3 but Toy Story instead of Cars?

Hi Mandy,

I was wondering if I could get a few namfills for

Jameson

Peter Pan scattered name fill (similar to cassidyppansc_zps71f92ade.jpg)

Peter Pan name fille (similar to kevinpeterpan.jpg)

Jake name fill (Similar to caseyjakeneverland-1.jpg)

No Rush - these are for a June birthday shirt.

Thanks!

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter