absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy! I was looking on your photobucket and found some of the following things and thought that would work perfect!
Request #1 I found the Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle surprise letter! LOVE IT! I have been trying to figure out how to surprise my girls. I want to give one to each one but they can all be the same Mickey and Minnie image. My question...Is there any way that instead of see ya soon it can say see ya Monday?
Their names
Emma
Maddisen
Cecily
Payton
Hannah
Request #2 I saw that you had some images of tickets. I wasn't sure if you customize those. If you do can I have one that says Trade this ticket for you Annual Pass to Disneyland.
Request #3
I believe that last year you made us a stroller tag and I had you put the year on it. I was hoping that you could make me another one with out the year so that I can just reprint it each year. It was a A stick Family with our names under or stick person an it said this Stroller belongs to the Arviso family

Armando
Linda
Emma
Maddisen
Cecily
Payton
Hannah
Request #4
I found a square Doc image with a band aide in the bottom corner with a name in it. Could we have that for the baby of the family Hannah? She would LOVE it!!

Hi! I have another request pretty please to go with request #1764.I thought it would be special to make something for the Grandparents too! Can you please make an additional invite for Cinderella's Royal Table for Coble and Martha for dinner to celebrate their 43rd anniversary on May 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM. We leave the 26th! I am so excited! Thanks so much!!!

I would like to make a request...
I would like the name fills with the Peter pan design Name Nathan
I would like the name fill with the Captain Hook design Name Mason
I would like the name fill with name fill Mr. Smeed Name Evan
I would like the name fill with name Tinkerbell Name Samantha
It doesn't matter if they are the scattered name fills or the regular. what ever you can do would be great.
If you are able to do these that would be wonderful...

Thank you so much for your time and energy.

This is the first time that my girls are going to Disney! Their birthdays are during the summer and we are celebrating there.

I would like a welcome letter for Fabiola (14) and Carina (9) for our hotel: Disney's All-Star Music Resort.

I would also like a sign that says how we are celebrating both girls' birthdays at Disney.

I would like a black Mickey head filled with our names written in white:
Edwin, Sheila, Fabiola, and Carina (in your example, the names are repeated to fill the head)

Could we have 4 different Mickey luggage tags (you choose the designs) 1 for each of us. On the back, just please put lines so I can fill in our private information at home.

Also could we have an invite addressed to Fabiola and Carina to Arkeshurs for Wednesday, June 12th at 8:15AM.

Thank you for all of this. We are so excited. You are wonderful!
Sheila

Have a great trip Sheila!

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
I love your work so much!!! I was wandering through some of your photobucket work, when I saw some cool numberfills! I would love to get some for our stateroom doors (make them into magnets)! Our stateroom numbers are:
Our dear friends and their kids are in 7632. They are celebrating their sons 21st birthday. This is a young man with developmental special needs,and he is really really looking forward to this trip. His favorites are Mickey Goofy and Tigger and I was thinking of making a special celebratory stateroom door magnet or group of family tees for him, mom & dad, and bro and sis.
His name is Kelly, bro is Kiernan (age 7), sis is Jadzia (age 10).....All like pirates alot too.
Do you have something that you think would work well for this? Our trip is April 28th but we are flying to FL on the 27th. Thanks so much!

Have a great cruise!

Mandy, can you make me a design with just a mickey head filled with mickey heads? I don't need any writing or names on it, just the design. Thanks.

Hi Mandy!!!

I LOVE your designs...I have spent a good part of the afternoon looking at them!! I am new to Disboards, so I hope I get this right!!

I would LOVE it if you could make me the following:

Name Fills for Owen in: Mickey Mouse, StarWars Mickey, Turtles from Nemo, (do you have the seagulls from Nemo, if so that would be fantastic).

I also like the Perry Platapus from post #1267 and the Agent one from post #1655, if you could do both of those with Owen as well.

Name Fills for Joslyn in: Mater, Nemo, Doc McStuffins, Classic Minnie and The Princesses

I also saw a Princess (I think the name on the picture was Emma) with a crown above it (sorry I didn't note the post #), could you do that with Joslyn as well!!!

Could you do a Grandma in the Red Letters with the small minnie ears above the 1st letter like in post #1751...that would be great.

My husband and I are celebrating our 10 anniversary, (we spent our honemoon there and are planning on taking the kids soon) next fall and would LOVE it if you could do the anniversary Mickey & Minnie Head for us. Our names are Nathan & Keli

Again, I LOVE your designs and would be delighted if you could create these for me!!!
Keli

Sure thing Keli!

Mandy, I just found your beautiful tye dyed swirly Mickey head..amazing !!! If you have time would you please do one for me? Name: Marilyn...thank you :)

Sorry, Mandy, one more request. Can you make me a Brave or Rapunzel or Disney Magic countdown calendar (whichever one is easier for you!) for my daughters - Emma and Kaia. We are leaving on the Disney Magic on April 26, 2013. Thank you SO much!
Amy

I've pm'ed you the luggage tags:

Hi Mandy!

Im sorry to ask you for something else but my daughter is going to be getting her first haircut at the Harmony Barbershop on main street and I wanted to make a t-shirt for her. I LOVE your Minnie disign that says I got my first haircut on main street! Would you be able to add Elizabeth 2013 underneath? We don't go until Sept so no rush!

Thanks a bunch! :worship:

Leslie pixiedust:

Let me know if you want anything tweaked:

Could you please do two name fills for me?

1. Skylar, fill with Merida from Brave (it could be the whole family also, not just Merida) Please use your one with the character on the side.

2. Abigail, fill with Dumbo. Please use the one with the character on the side.

Thank you so much for all your designs. I'm slowly going through all of them now.

Cindy

Sure thing!

Sorry---
Yes. I am surprising the other 5 people going with me so can you put:
To my wonderful sisters Caryn & Rhondi
And my 3 awesome kids Lainey Riley & Addie

Thanks!
If that's too much just put the names....

Sure thing! A Couple of options:

Thanks Mandy! I hate to do this but, I just found out I got their colors wrong
(thank goodness I have boys!). Anyway, could you change their name color back to the regular pink that your sample is in. That way I think I'll be safe. No rush. Thanks so much.

Here you go:

Hi! I love your designs. I would like to make some t-shirts for my family using your black Mickeys and Minnies with the names inside. If possible, I would like the following designs to use on shirts. I like the font, but would love to have the Walt Disney font instead if possible. We leave on April 20, 2013. Thank you!!

C (boy)
M (boy)
M (girl)
Mommy
Daddy
Nana
Pa

sorry, I'm confused. Do you want the names/letters in a Mickey head? or just on their own?
Let me know and i"ll do it this weekend

spencercarscalendar_zps6d8b12c5.jpg

Hi Mandy,

A little while back, you made this awesome countdown for my nephew, among other things. I didn't give them to the kids until this past weekend, when we hit the 30 day mark :) My brother, however, noticed that the word countdown is missing the first 'n', so it says 'coutdown' :( (I just wanted to bring this to your attention for next time!)

By the way, the kids were so excited about the countdowns and are loving keeping track of the # of days until Disney! Thanks!

LOL, don't you just hate it when kids are smarter than us?:rotfl2:

We are going on a last minute trip with the in-laws. We leave in 7 days!!! I would love two stroller tags if you have time.

For Gavin, the date of 2013 is perfect in case we go again this year
williamLicensePlateCars1_zps6a7ef603.jpg

For my daughter Ryleigh, can you use Ariel in the blue dress, Designer Princess and have it say, Ryleigh's Royal Carriage. The date of 2013 is fine for this one as well.

Thanks so much!!

Have a great trip!

Forgot to add this to my last post. I would like a sign for my son with the prince names and one for my daughter with the princess names if possible.

Gavin
lucasprincenames_zpsbcb5d27b.jpg

Ryleigh
brooklynprincessnames_zps24fa2d95.jpg

Thanks for helping to make our trips so magical!!!

Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter