absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on magnets for our cruise door:
Could you please work your magic on the following :)
1) Scatter - Princesses - Madelyn - Pink Border
2) Scatter - Cars- Paul - Blue Border

Basic Black Mickey Head
1) Paul
2) Dad
3) Grandpa

Basic Minnie Head with Red Bow
1) Mom
2) Madelyn
3) Grandma
4) Aunt Jenny

Hi!

Your name fills are great! I was wondering if you could make some for my crew!

All names should be the original version.

Nathan - Wreck it Ralph
Mia - Merida (Brave)
Kevin - Peter Pan
Liam - Stitch
Ainsley - Ariel
Memaw - Snow White
Papa - Prince Charming

Can I get a stroller tag also?

Matusek Family
Walt Disney World

Thanks for your time and work!

Sure thing!

nathanwreck.jpg

miameridia.jpg

memawSnow.jpg

liamStitch.jpg

kevinpeterpan.jpg

ainsleyAriel1.jpg

papapcharming.jpg

You didn't tell me a specific character for the stroller tag, so i choose it for you. If you want something else, please let me know

matusekLicensePlateFab5.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy - your work is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!! My son has decided to have a Jake and the Neverland Pirates birthday party at the end of February. Would it be possible for you to make the number 6 fill with the name Drew inside with the picture of Jake and a number 4 with the name Josh (for his little brother) also with Jake? (I tried to find the exact file in photobucket, but was having a difficult time navigating the site.)

Sure thing!

josh4jake.jpg

drew6jake.jpg

Your DISigns are wonderful. I especially like the name fills. I'd like to get a few for my kiddos for an upcoming trip.

Kinsley - name fill with Thumper to one side with whatever color looks best inside the letters.
Kinsley - name fill with archimedes from Sword and the Stone or Owl from Winnie the Pooh to one side. She loves Owls:) Any colors/designs inside the letters will be fine:)

Kiflyn - name fill with Cheshire Cat to one side, any color/design for the inside of the letters will be fine as well.
Kiflyn - name fill with Dumbo to one side, any color/design for the inside of the letters.

Nolan - name fill, all different color Legos if you can do this.
Nolan - name fill w/ Avengers
Nolan - name fill w/ Fab 5, maybe one in each of his 5 letters? anything will be fine.

Oh, and I love the Mickey head with the names inside of it. The names are Chet, Lydia, Kinsley, Kiflyn, and Nolan. Names in Red.

Also, I would love one of the Mickey heads but with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, etc. Add as many as you can think of. Names in Black.

Have a great trip!

kinsleythumpername.jpg

kinsleyowlname.jpg

kiflyndumboname.jpg

kiflynccatname.jpg

noalnlego.jpg

nolanavenger.jpg

nolanFab5.jpg

redmhname.jpg

dcharactermh.jpg

Your designs are so creative and unique. Could you design a few for me to put on shirts? I would like to have:
1. Beach Club (with pics of the hotel and pool in the bubble letters)
2. Sydney ( one with Belle and one with Tangled)
3. Trent ( one with the Beast and one that says Birthday Boy or Happy 11th Birthday with Cars characters)
4. Krista (one with Disney characters and one with Disney princess)
5. Sherry ( one with Disney characters and one with Disney princess)
6. Family Vacation 2013 (with Mickey )

Thank you so much!

Sure thing!

sydneyrapunzel.jpg

sydneyBelle.jpg

trentbeast.jpg

sherryPrincesses.jpg

sherryFab5d.jpg

kristaprincesspolka.jpg

kristaFab1c.jpg

birthdayboyCars.jpg

familymickey5.jpg

I am looking for a good bye letter for when we leave Disney. We will be driving home to Louisiana and I have surprises for the boys from Mickey but would like a letter to go with it. Is there anyway you could do a Mickey letter saying Good bye, see you next time, etc. Thank you so much! You work is truely amazing

I have something like this. It can say anything you want

maxgoodbyemickey1.jpg

Good day Ma'am,

I am in awe with your creations! We are going on the Fantasy in November and I had some requests for magnets:

1. Disney Cruising...thats just how we roll (black lettering is fine)
2.The personalized Bookmark with Mickey Mouse--If one could read Disney Magic April 2012 and the other read ---Disney Fantasy November 2013
3.The Magic aquafears family--If it could just read--The Guerrero's --then have the stick figure family of 3 (dad, mom and boy) and under the figures read--Dad, Mom, Zion
4.Lightning Mcqueen License plate Lewis in black and have the name read Zion

I know that you are very busy, so if you have the chance to create these we would appreciate it! Also, do you have any military designs--say for the Army? My husband will be returning from Afghanistan right before our trip and we would like to honor him as well. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Brandy

Sure thing!

magicdclbookmark.jpg

fantasydclbookmark.jpg

discruiselet.jpg

guerrosaquafears.jpg

zionLicensePlateLewis.jpg

Hi Many this is my first time on here so I hope I do this right....I wanted to se if you could do a few for our spring break trip ...Katy with jasmine (original style) Elena with eeyore (original style) and Jacob with mickey (original style).also if you could make the stroller tag with minnnie Disneyland 2013 and the family name Lujan....thanks again

Sure thing!

lujanLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

katyJasmine.jpg

jacobmickey4.jpg

elenaEeyore.jpg

Mandy

Hi Mandy! I'd hate to bother you again but there was a misprint on the 3 life preservers :( the dates are January26-February 2 . Wow! I wish it was til the 12th! LoL thank you so much for all of your great work! I appreciate it and look forward to decorating my door!

-Cindy

LOL, I thought that it was a really long cruise! a back to back to back cruise!

have a great trip!

ryandcl-1.jpg

remhsdlc.jpg

michelledcl-1.jpg

Hi, Mandy!

I am following up on Post #890. I'm checking to see if you will please be able to do an 8.5x11 Wonderlant Tea Party jounral page. Thanks!

I just love looking at you awesome disigns..

Hello!
I would like to please make a few requests!

A name fill beveled with border and character featuring Merida (Jasmine)
A name fill beveled with border and character featuring Mulan (Jasmine)

A Fab five name fill for a boy (Lucas)

If you have anything like this my daughter wanted a Chef Minnie design and my son wanted a Chef Mickey design. If you do maybe in a name fill with character or just anything at all with a Chef Mickey’s theme would thrill them and I would be grateful.

Thank you so much! We really do appreciate the time you spend making things for us!

Sure thing!

lucasFab5d.jpg

lucaschefmickey.jpg

jasminemeridanfbevl.jpg

jasminejasminenfbeveL.jpg

jasminechefminnie.jpg

:):)Hi Mandy,

I hope I am doing this right. I would love to make magnets for my cabin door and have no idea what I am doing. I am sailing on the Disney Dream on September 1, 2013 - September 5,2013. Can you make a template for:

Anita - First Disney Cruise - life preserver I seen looks great
Anita - name done in Goofy
Cindi - name done in Rafiki
Caitlyn - name done in Piglet
Shannon - name done in Tinkerbell
Rebecca - name done in Eyeore
Michael - name done in Mickey
Juan - name done in Pluto

I apologize in advance if this is not right or to much. I am doing my best in learning as I go. Also' if able to do these, how do I get them to become magnets for the magnet paper? Thank you so much, and if need to guide me elsewhere, I do understand :)

Have a great cruise! The way I used them on magnets was to print it off, laminate them and glue on the mangets

anitagoofy.jpg

caitlynpiglet.jpg

cindirafiki.jpg

juanPluto.jpg

michaelmickey5.jpg

rebeccaEeyore.jpg

shannontink1.jpg

anitafirstdcl.jpg

Hi, Mandy.
Add me to the list of your admirers.
Our cruise leaves in a couple of weeks and I'd be so grateful if you could make these 3 name fills for me (all rectangles).

Jace - Mickey or the Fab 5
Keith - Pirate Mickey or the Fab 5
Daniene - Princesses

Thanks so much!
Carolyn

Sure thing!

keithPMickey.jpg

jaceFab1c.jpg

danielleprincesspolka.jpg

I LOVE these! I have been searching for autograph pages and I developed a case of Disney ADD.
If you have time, I woudl LOVE a stroller tag like the one in post #3 (the first one one with the Sorcerer Mickey) that says Skiba Family Stroller--date Feb 2013

I would also LOVE an invitation to the Be Our Guest restaurant. This is a REALLY special event for my family. We are going to eat at Be our Guest on February 13th at 5:50. Feb 13th is my birthday, my dad's birthday, and my two daughters' birthdays (yes, really!) I don't know what would be easier--a generic Birthday dinner celebration or something with all of our names (Michael, Heather, Madalyn, and Marigny). I'm sure anythign you do woudl be awesome!

Thanks so much!!!! Now back to autographs...oh, wait, was that a luggage tag? LOL!

Sure thing!

skibaLicensePlate4parks.jpg

michaelbeourguestinvite.jpg

So excited to find these wonderful designs! We are heading to Disney Jan. 31.

Can you do these for me?

Names with character on the side:

Amelia (blue with cinderella)
Adeline (red polka dot with minnie)
Whitt (cars with mcqueen)
Pop (grumpy)
Amelia (Doc McStuffins characters)

Stroller tags:
Can I get an Eeyore design with "Pop" on it?
Princesses with "MeeMaw's Carriage"

Sure thing!

popGrumpy.jpg

whittCars.jpg

ameliaCindy.jpg

ameliadoc.jpg

adelineMinnieRed.jpg

popLicensePlateEeyore.jpg

meemawLicensePlatePrincess1.jpg

Good morning Mandy!
My post was made on your thread that you closed...page 244, post #3656. Did I miss your design? Just double checking before you go on vacation.
Thanks!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter