absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello Mandy,

Please excuse me if I don't what I am doing. That's why I am kindly asking for your help.

We were so excited to find out that Mickey and our son share a birthday. Our son is celebrating 10years this year while I believe Mickey is celebrating 84 years.

We have a trip planned in which we will be at Disney on November 18th, the BIG day. I really want to make this a special day for my son. Wanting to make a birthday shirt for the birthday boy but having a hard time thinking of a saying identifying it as being Mickey's and my son's birthday.

You help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Amy

BTW - my son's name is Zachary (Zach) "

"Welcome back Mandy! Hope you had a great vacation. We were on vacation at the same time.

Just checking in with you about the birthday shirt ideal for my son. If you have already done it, I may have miss your post.

Thank you for all you do!

The Taylor's"

Just checking in...

Let me know you want anything changed up

zacharycelebratingbday.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Love, love, love your designs! They are adorable. I promised myself that I was not going to make a lot for this trip, but at the VERY last minute, I am finding it so hard to resist. We leave on Wednesday, so I know this is last minute. If you do not have time, I understand!

Princess Welcome Note-In your photobucket account
-Personalized for Audrey Anne

Boy-theme Welcome Note-Did not see one in your photobucket account. Fab 5, Peter Pan/Hook. Would prefer no Pixar, but beggers can’t be choosers so I’ll take whatever is available
-Personalized for Porter

BBB Invitation-I like the “Royal Proclamation birthday” design in your photobucket account but with designer Snow White instead of Tangled. Maybe the wording could be changed to something similar to your actual BBB invitation?
-Personalized for Audrey Anne on 11/20

Pirate’s League Invitation-Did not see one on your photobucket account
-Maybe the same background/layout as the “Royal Proclaimation” but subbing Hook in for a princess and make the wording a little more pirate-like?
-Personalized for Porter on 11/20

Mickey Airways Ticket personalized for
Name: Audrey Anne
Flight: WDW1234
Departure: November 15, 2012
Return: November 26, 2012
To: Mickey's House
Seat: it doesn't matter
Class: Princess
Remarks: Have a great trip!

Mickey Airways Ticket personalized for
Name: Porter
Flight: WDW1234
Departure: November 15, 2012
Return: November 26, 2012
To: Mickey's House
Seat: it doesn't matter
Class: First Mate
Remarks: Have a great trip!

MVMCP tickets (in your photobucket account, very simple with Tinkerbell)
-Need six
-Personalized for Porter, Audrey Anne, Poppy, Marmee, Mommy, Daddy

Conquer the Mountains-On your photobucket account.
-Could this design be made into a punch card? Where the “Mountains” could be checked off after they are ridden?
-Personalized for Porter

Also, if you are up for a challenge would you like to help me create a letter from Tinkerbell as the tooth fairy? My DS just lost his very first tooth and wants Tinkerbell to visit him instead of the tooth fairy while he is in WDW. She is going to be bringing him MVMCP tickets, quarters/pennies for pressed pennies, and a gold dollar. This is Porter’s first tooth to be lost and he is 5 years old. We told him that Tinkerbell takes cares of all the kiddos in WDW so the tooth fairy can take care of everyone else.

If you want an additional challenge, could I get an invitation to the Family Magic Tour on 11/18. One for Porter and one for Audrey Anne?

I apologize if this is too much, too last minute and understand if you do not have time. It never hurts to ask, so that’s all I’m doing. Please feel free to say you don’t have time if you need to.

Thank you so much for all you do for all of us on the Disboards…

I am not trying to be pushy or anything;) but we leave the end of next week and I was just wondering if you thought you would even be able to make it to my request in enough time for me to make our shirts? I am towards the end of your thread that was closed. I didn't want to "settle" for what I could find unless you knew you would not make it to my request in time. Your work is AMAZING!!!

Thanks for all you do:thumbsup2

Thanks for your patience:
popsmrpheadsc.jpg

mommybopeepsc.jpg

jacobbuzzsc.jpg

grannymrspheadsc.jpg

daddywoodysc.jpg

calebzurgsc.jpg

tramp.jpg

trusty.jpg

siam.jpg

lady.jpg

jock.jpg

whiterab.jpg

tweedle.jpg

queenhearts.jpg

madhatter.jpg

dormouse.jpg

ccat.jpg

alice.jpg

Hi! Could you please do two welcomes for me? One like the Callieprincess.jpg (the one that says Callie Welcome and has all the princesses) with the name Paisley and could you do one similar to that with maybe the Fab 5 or just Mickey or Mickey and Minnie (whatever you can do) with the name Tyler and Welcome?

Oh, and we leave next Friday, so if you can't do it that quick I understand, but if you can, I'd be so very grateful!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!

tylerwelcome.jpg

paisleyweltowdwprincess.jpg

Thank you Thank you Thank you for making it to mine! I have just enough time to get these made:cool1:

goodvibes
Tammy

First post...hope I get this right! I love your work (and everyone else on the DiSign thread of course.) I would like to request two name fills:
Name: Ella, Original style, Character: Brave (Merida...like the very first example you posted) Border please if possible!
Name: Lola, Original style, Character: Pixie Hollow fairies...I saw this in your Photobucket so I hope this can be done...Border please but white background if possible! let me know if you need me to give you the photobucket jpg if you are not sure what I mean.
Thank you so much! No rush on this....these are very "future" projects...just hoping to get back to Disney next summer!

Sure thing!

ellameridia.jpg

lolafairies.jpg

Hi Mandy,
I love your work! Would you please be able to do two name fills for me?
The names are Rebecca & Victoria. If possible, I would love for them to be done with the "designer" princesses with an outline in the classic style.
Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

victoriadprincess.jpg

rebeccadprincess.jpg

Me again. You did a personalized Surprise page for me last week.

I am super excited planning our first ever trip to Disney World from my three children. I was wondering if you would mind helping me with some more requests. Could you please do a journal cover for each of my 3 children....
Princess Brooklyn (loves all the princesses)
Princess Hannah (loves all the princesses)
Prince Tristan (loves Mickey and Jake from Jake and the Neverland pirates).
But please do whatever you like for them, I know they will look awesome whatever you decide to do. They love all things Disney. :)
Thank you so very much.

Sure thing!

tristanjournal.jpg

hannahprincessjournal1.jpg

brooklynprincessjournal.jpg

Would like to request 3 name fills:

1. Sandy - Tigger fill with Tigger on sides and top
2. Madison - Stitch fill with Stitch on sides and top
3. Pluto - Pluto fill with Pluto on sides and top

Thank you so much for your time.
Beth

pluto: :stitch: :tigger:

Sure thing!

madison.jpg

sandytigggerbev.jpg

BETHplutobev.jpg

The Ella Meridia and Lola Fairies are adorable. You made two little girls very happy today!! Especially my Lola, who is NEVER able to find anything personalized because we gave her a "unique" name--I will be sure to post a picture of the results. Thank you so much!

Hello again - You have helped make our last 2 trips extra magical and I am coming back again for more disigns.

Stick family in black and white - June 2013 (instead of name) and Kemp, Becky, Zack and Kayla (just need to add Zack to last years) - these are for t-shirts

Thank you for making our dreams come true - The Johnson's with blue back ground and castle in the background - these are for thank you cards

4 mickey/Minnie heads - 2 boys - Kemp and Zack and 2 girls (with bows) Becky and Kayla - so in order - Kemp, Becky, Zack, Kayla. Under to read Disney 2013

and name fills:
all of these are the kind with the outlines and the character all around the name like a little earlier on the page -
Kemp - Goofy
Becky - Tigger
Zack - Buzz
Kayla - Tink

Thank you again for helping to make our trip extra magical. You are very kind to do these things for strangers.

Hi Mandy-

Could I please get a invite for Ohana Breakfast.

For Adam and Nathan

January 25th

730 AM

Thank you so much.

Hi Mandy!
Your designs are awesome! Is there any chance I could get a couple of name fills for our Dec. 8th cruise?

All original style:
Kerry (Tigger)
Riley (Phineas & Ferb)
Sydney (Merida)

Thanks so much!

hello! I have just stumbled across your designs! I love them! If possible I would be interested in 3 standard M&m's pressed penny tube labels! I would like one Cinerella (or Jasmine or Tiana) themed one that says Hallie's Pressed Pennies, A Tinkerbell and Fairies Themed one that says Piper's pressed Pennies, and then an Ariel (or Rapunzel or Merida) label design that says Breeyn's Pressed Pennies!

I'm not QUITE sure if I am requesting this correctly so feel free to let me know if I am doing something wrong! Also I see on Photobucket you have "airline tickets" we will be surprising our 3 daughters on Christmas Eve with the news that they will be going to Walt Disney World, Could one of these be edited for each of my daughters to give them to tell them we are going?! The dates are January 24th 2013 to the 29th. We'll be leaving for Milltown WI (but flying out of the MSP airport) I'd like a Cinderella one for Hallie a Tinkerbell one for Piper and the Ariel under the sea one for Breeyn! I thought the airline tickets would be cute to put in with their Maps! Also I JUST found the "Surprise you are going" Letters! Would i be able to get one of those that says "Dear Nelson Girls" at the top (I liked the Mickey one with Tink floating over the envelope!)

Thanks so much in advance! I hope you can help me out!

Heather Nelson

Sure thing Heather, The pressed pennies are on the other thread:

pipertinkairway.jpg

halliecindyairlines.jpg

breeynarielairways.jpg

nelsonSurprise1.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I hope I'm doing this correctly!! If not, please let me know.

I would like to request pressed pennies & pressed penny money for each of the following.

PAPA
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/PressedPennies/hallechristmaspp.jpg

RYLEIGH
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...zed/PressedPennies/lilakateareil1PPMentos.jpg

MOMMY
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ed/PressedPennies/libbyprincess9PPLargeMM.jpg

DADDY
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/PressedPennies/caden.jpg

Can you also do something with a strawberry or strawberries for pennies & money for GICHI.

The last one could you please do something with a dinosaur or dinosaurs for pennies & money for GAVIN.

Thanks so much!!!

Sure thing!

ryleighariel1PPLargeMM.jpg

ryleighareil1PPMentos.jpg

papachristmasPPMentos.jpg

papachristmasPPLargeMM.jpg

mommyprincess1ppmentos.jpg

mommyprincess1PPLargeMM.jpg

gichiPPMentos.jpg

gichiPPLargeMM2.jpg

GAVINPPMentos.jpg

gaviniPPLargeMM.jpg

daddypotcPPMentos.jpg

daddypotcPPLargeMM.jpg

Mandy - Thank you so very much for all of the time you put into this. Your designs are fabulous! My daughter is very excited about decorating our door on the cruise, and I would never be able to do it without the help of the wonderful DISigners.

This is the first time I've requested any designs, so please let me know if I haven't done it right.

May we please have:

princesssc.jpg - Angel

alienstsnfbev.jpg - Angel

dcltag.jpg - Angel

dclnames.jpg - Angel's Make a Wish Cruise

dcl name fill - Angel

Do you happen to have anything with Zero (from Nightmare before Christmas), or Perry (not Agent P, or in a P&F group) ? I tried to look thoroughly through your files, please forgive me if I overlooked them.

Thank you!

Have a wonderful cruise!

angelprincesssc.jpg

angelperrynf.jpg

angeldcl.jpg

angelalientsnfbev.jpg

angeldcltag.jpg

angeldclnames.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter