absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy- These are awesome and I want to thank you for being so generous with your time!

I would love one of the Tagxedo Mickey in blue with any or all of the following words:

Kostlevy
Jordan
Charles
Marah
Easton
Magic Carpets
Peter Pan
Frozen
Windsor Hills
Magic Kingdom
Fireworks
Pins
Autographs
TSMM
Pirates and Pals

I would also love the following word fills for t-shirts IF you have time:

Charles- Pirates themed
Jordan- Mickey themed
Marah- Fairy themed
Easton- Cars themed

THANK YOU!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Can I have the following design, with the name Brittflac and can the name be in pink instead:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...s/madisontiaraMinnieHead_zps09b319ab.jpg.html

Also, I saw you have a baseball design mickey head, but can you make a basketball one like this one. If you can I would like the name Braden on the basketball in the Disney font. If you can't do a basketball, the baseball is fine.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...edia/MickeyHeads/dawsonnickbasballmh.jpg.html

Also, can you add the words Keep Calm at the top of this design and at the bottom I'm a Disney Princess. My name is already on there! And I would also like a second one exactly like it with the name Brittany.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ed/media/Signs/rachealprincessnames1.jpg.html

:thanks:

Sure thing

Hello

I was looking through your threads and I found some things i would like designed. I would like one of then large Mickey and Castle tagxedo designs in Blue and Yellow (both) with the following names/words:

Carl
Renee
Fairytale Dream Come True
1st Disney trip
4 Year Anniversary
Walt Disney World
MVMCP
December 2014
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Pop Century
Husband
Wife
Beauty and the Beast
Happy Birthday
O'hana
Tale as old as Time
Til the last Petal Falls
Her Prince
His Princess

Also i would like to request name fills
Carl-Beast
Renee-Belle
Or if it is easier to do them both beauty and the beast that is fine. Whatever is easier for you.

And also a couples design (the one with arial and eric, Belle and beast, Cinderella and Prince Charming) with Carl and Renee Added

Thank you in advance:goodvibes

Sure thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmom2002
Hi Mandy,
Can you do a count down calendar for the Christison Family. Our vacation is September 7, 2014. We would love just a general Disney World theme.

Thank you!

Sure thing

Coming up

Mandy have you had a chance to do this one? I could not find it in the thread. I have all the others and they are perfect!

I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right. Your designs are so fun!

Can you do the "True Villan" design with the following combinations:

Stinky Pete - Alex
Captain Hook - Reagan
Ursula - Roberta
Ursula - Shannon
Malificent - Dan

And the I (heart) design with the following characters:

Buzz Lightyear
Simba (cub)
Aladdin
Carl Fredrickson
Mickey

Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy,

Would it be possible to get a couple VIP Passes in the names of Carol and Brooke for the Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween. Party 2014?

Thank you so much ahead if time!!
Carol :flower3:

I have 2 boys and I am looking for some quick help with designs

John 7yo likes the color green and classic disney movies

Joey 5yo likes disney horses (maximus and such)

Thanks for any help possible

I don't know why, but I have not been on the ball for this trip, and we are a month out. I think because it is a lot of work to plan trips now with all the changes Disney has made. Anyway I need some help.
Pressed Penny: Iron Man with Will on it Spiderman with Taylor on it. Large M&M tubes. Same for Mento tubes.
Tip Envelopes for CBR. We have 5 rooms booked, so I will print several of each design.
Gift tags: Need 5 tags for Taylor (boy)
Need 5 tags for Will
5 Tags for Harper Rose. Have some saved from last trip.
8 tags for Cohyn.
I don't know if you do Stroller tags. If you do could you do one for CRABLE
this will be a special needs stroller for "Autism" It does not have to scream, this child is Autistic, but it might answer some questions as to why he is in a stroller. Thanks so much.

These are awesome but I think I messed up! I failed to tell you that I am putting them on the large M & M tube. When I upload them on the printer's it shows as printing 8 1/2 x 11. Is there something I have to do to resize it? We leave next Sunday and I would love to do this for my son (with your help)!

Thanks!
Lisa

I leave very early on Sunday morning so I only have a couple of days left to get things ready! :goodvibes Can anybody answer my question? I really want to have the pressed penny tube for my oldest son but I am having printing issues! Please help!!!

I leave very early on Sunday morning so I only have a couple of days left to get things ready! :goodvibes Can anybody answer my question? I really want to have the pressed penny tube for my oldest son but I am having printing issues! Please help!!!

I inserted the picture into word and printed from word, mine fit perfectly

Hello Mandy! Loving all the things I see on your site - you do FABULOUS work. Can I get a few fills, please...

1. the word BIRTHDAY GIRL, original fill with Aurora, no boarder

2. a capital B with the character Aurora beside the letter

3. the words BIRTHDAY BOY, original fill with Chip n Dale, no boarder

4. the words BIRTHDAY BOY, original fill with Safari Donald, no boarder

5. a capital A with the character Safari Donald beside the letter

Thanks so much!

Hey Mandy!

My cheerleaders loved your designs so much that they asked if you would mind doing 2 designs for our next parade. We have plenty of time....we will make them during our team bonding nights in November. Can we get the following...

1. Mickey Mouse Star Wars fill http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...SWCharacters_zps8c43cb7f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=10

With - "CMS" in large letters with the fill inside and then is it possible to put in a white font "Coyotes" over the middle part like in the following link?

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s628/absolut_mandy_namefills/LetterM/mattM_zps46a53e73.jpg

2. Villians fill like you did my Coach fill in the following link
http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums...mefills/LetterC/coachVillians_zpsd97a39fc.jpg

We want to do the following saying with ONLY the word FIERCEST in fill if possible and the rest in Disney Font?...

Coyotes, the
FIERCEST
of them all

3. Also in the Star wars Mickey fill, can I please get the following names...

Mandy
Becca

Thanks again for everything you've done for my family and cheer squad! You are such a help!!

Terri:flower3:

Hi Mandy!! My niece was over the other day admiring the beveled name fills you did for my son and daughter and asked me to request some for her and her sisters. If its not too much trouble may I please (pretty please) have...

Beveled name fills (with boarders...they will laminate them and use them on the door to their rooms) for..

Snow White - Kelsey
Cinderella - Katie
Marie (from Aristocrats) - Bridget

I'm not in any hurry...whenever you get to them. Thanks so much!! ~Anna

PS - In the interest of full disclosure...I did ask Lady B to create some Mickey Heads for them also. Thanks so much!!!

Mandy, sorry hopefully it made since when I explained. Honestly anything that would be easiest for boarding passes would work. Do you still need dates? can't remember if I gave you or not.
Thank you again so much

Can you please make a T-shirt design with baby Minnie & baby Pluto
on top "My First Disney World Trip" on the bottom
"Savannah 2014"
If possible can this all be inside of a colored Disney shape (castle, minnie head etc) which ever fits best. If a shape doesn't work a circle or square boarder maybe? That way we don't have to worry about the white boarder when putting them on a dark shirt.

And 2 designs in the same shape that say "Celebrating Our Baby's First Disney Trip"
one that says Mommy 2014 with baby Minnie
one that says Daddy 2014 with baby Pluto

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter