absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy!

I was interested in getting 2 Airway tickets - I love your designs!

Minnie Airway Ticket - Lilly Van Winkle - Departing September 18 - Returning September 23 - From: St. Louis MO to Orlando FL.
Mickey Airway Ticket - Jack Van Winkle - Departing September 18 - Returning September 23 - From St. Louis MO to Orlando FL.

Also, What are the "Lilly's gift" "Jack's gift" templates you make…what do people normally use them for? Sorry…I am BRAND NEW to everything Disney and am quickly learning! :)

Thank you so much and have a GREAT day!

Hi Mandy,
I have a few more requests for our upcoming trip. (The designs you did for me are adorable. My little guy is going to be so excited when we surprise him with them!) If possible, could I please have the following:

1) Disney Christmas Snowman family sign - I would like it to say "Magical Memories" at the top and "Walt Disney World 2015" at the bottom.
I would like the snowmen on the sign to be Daddy, Mommy, Emerson (four yr old boy), Mimi, & Poppy.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...gns/birkettsnowmanfamily.jpg.html?sort=3&o=58

2) "Pit Crew" Lightening McQueen sign - with Daddy, Emerson, & Mommy as the Mickey heads with the racing pattern on them
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...edia/Signs/seanpitcrew1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=166

3) Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Ticket/Invite - Emerson for November 19, 2015
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...s/nathanMVMCPinvite2014.jpg.html?sort=3&o=223

4) Pirates & Pals Fireworks Cruise Invite - Emerson for November 15th at 8:15 pm (Leaving from Disney's Contemporary Resort)
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...s/piratespalscruiseinvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

5) Jedi Training Invite - Emerson
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...Invites/tylerjediinvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=138

6) Lightening McQueen Invite/Welcome Letter - I would love it if the letter could say something like:
"Start your engines, Emerson!
I want to welcome you to your very own Cars Family Suite at the Art of Animation Resort. You are going to have so much fun here at Disney World! I can't wait to meet you soon!
Your Pal,
Lightening McQueen"
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../finleylightningwelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=178

Again, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your talent and all of the time you put into these designs. You makes Disney trips incredibly special for so many people! : )

Amy

Hi Mandy!! Last year you created some wonderful things for me. We ended up not going last year. But we are going this year and I would be fantastic if you could create a few new designs for me. I Love Love Love your designs.

I was wondering if you could create the following:
Luggage Tags (all Cars characters, only lines on the back):
Nathan - Lightning McQueen
Keli - Sally
Owen - Finn McMissile
Joslyn - Mater

Pressed Penny Wrappers for the M&M containers:
Owen - Mickey, Phineas & Ferb, Star Wars Rebels OR Star Wars Mickey, Rafiki
Joslyn - Minnie, Princesses, Disney Jr characters (Sofia, Doc McStuffins, etc.), Simba & Nala

I saw you did a Mickey Baseball head, I was wondering if you could create a Boston Red Sox Baseball Mickey Head.

And lastly, we will be going to the MNSSHP on Sept 27th.
Can I please get an invitation for Owen & Joslyn and VIP passes, one for each of us (our names listed individually; Nathan, Keli, Owen, & Joslyn)?

I know I asked for a lot, but I really Love your work; you do such a wonderful job. I hope you will create all these things for me.

Sure thing

Mickey heads are next

Hi Mandy,

I would love for you to do some name fills and stroller tags for me.
Could you please do the name fills on the side for Jasmine and Juliette?
For Jasmine, I would like Jasmine and Aladdin if possible. For Juliette, I would like the baby Minnie and Mickey.
For the stroller tag, could you do Walt Disney World, November 2015, and do an Anna and Elsa theme? Jas and Jules is you can fit both names, if not, Summers would be fine.
I hope this makes sense!
Thanks
Susie

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy!

You do awesome work! I want to ask pretty please if you can design the following. I just love your work!
I love this design you have:

We are the
LAUREOLA FAMILY
Disney Wonder
August 3-10, 2015

Could you please do it with each of our names in the corner? So 6 total?
Joe
Louella
Derek
Joshua
Dylan
Dominic

Also, could you please do the following Name fills?
JOSHUA

DEREK
if you have anything DASH from Incredibles

JOE
Gaston

DOMINIC

DYLAN

LOUELLA
Anything Lilo & Stitch

And lastly, could you please make a stroller plate with the following design but instead say:
DISNEY CRUISE LINE
Aug 2015
DOMINIC'S STROLLER

Thank you so much for your generosity. I'm over the moon!

Sure thing

FYI - the stroller picture did not work, could you please describe it?

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy

Sorry to be a pain i promise this is my last request...i spotted these when looking through your photos and thought they are a wonderful ideas and that i would love to give out cast member thank you cards on our next trip.

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/CastMember Than you Cards/castlecacard.jpg.html

Please could it say

Thank you for making our day extra magical

The Stevens Family

Many thanks.
P.S. if you are able to do the pirate and pals invite for Finley that would be amazing. Its a fab design
Finley (Sept 1st)

Thank you so much for all your amazing help
xx

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Last year you made the cutest name fills for my 3rd graders. May I ask you to do them again for this years class?
It is a lot so feel free to say no way! I want to use them on their desks and mailboxes. I would like to original design with a border Mickey Mouse (like River) for the boys and Minnie Mouse (like Payton) for the girls. Here is my list:

Andrew (Drew)- boy

Logan- boy

Lillian- girl

Mark- boy

Rylee- girl

Madilyn- girl

Blake- boy

Emma- girl

Will- boy

Madisyn- girl

Daniel(Danny) - boy

Natalie- girl

William - boy

Tracy- girl

Kendyl- girl

Delmichael- boy

Amari- girl

Timothy- boy

Angeline - girl

I would like them by Aug 4 as that is the first day I will be back in the classroom. Thank you so very very much!!!!!!

Sure thing,

They are coming up

mandy

Hey Mandy!! Could I please request 3 items from you?
3 different stroller tags, all without the year, all to say Barrier.
I would like for them to be the Lion King theme, 101 dalmations, and an Elmo if possible:)

thank you so much!! I love your work!!

Thank you Mandy!!!! So excited for our upcoming trip and you always make it so much more magical for our family!!! Have a great 4th!!!

Hello Mandy. We are planning to go to Disney World for the first time, so we wanted to see if you could make some characters with names for us. I will ironing them on t-shirts. I would like them to be at 5x7 or no bigger tha n 8x10.
1.Name: Zackery anything with Max Steel
2.Name: Rebecca Elsa From Frozen
3.Name:Aaron Mickey as star wars clone
4. Name Jerry Mickey as Darth Vader
5. Rachel - Mini Mouse Ears filled in with snow whites evil queen or Miranda from Brave
6. Virgilio Disney World 2015 name filled in with Mickey Donald Minnie pooh or any Disney characters available
And if Mr you happen to get a chance could you make me a wonder woman logo with Rachel under it.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Mandy

I was wondering if it would be possible to have you make some things for me to surprise my daughter with for her secret birthday trip this November please?
The kids both really loved your designs you last made for us.

An invitation letter from Aurora saying:

Hello Princess Jemma,

A very happy 10th birthday, I would be thrilled if you came to see me in Disneyland Paris in 10 days time with Mammy.
You will be spending 3 nights at the Hotel Santa Fe and can enjoy seeing all the dazzling Christmas decorations and Disney Characters offering the warmest of season’s greetings, just you and Mammy, a girly trip fit for a princess like you!

All my love
Aurora

(open to your editing! I just roughly put that together!)

I would also love some more of your awesome luggage tags for our cases please!
3 x Luggage tags in a gift tag shape with Duffy or particularly, if of course possible, a Christmas Princess image (preferably Aurora but anything Christmas themed would be fantastic!) with our names on the front:

Kizzy
Jemma
The Quigleys

And to include our dates and hotel: Hotel Santa Fe November 15th - 18th 2014
And with a blank rectangle for me to write our contact details on the back tag please.

Could I also ask you to do a Thank You card with Mickey/Minnie gingerbread, that says Thanks for making my trip magical, love Jemma.

And finally would it also be possible to have coupons made too?
Christmas or Aurora themed to say :
This voucher entitles Jemma to
  • one hot chocolate
  • one pin for her lanyard
  • one sweet treat

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my requests. I know I'm quite early, 134 days if anyone is counting lol!!
If anything isn't possible or you aren't designing at the moment that is no problem. Your touches of pixie dust really add to the whole magic of our trips and I really appreciate your hard work and fantastic skill.

Thanks again
Kiz
x

Just clarifying, what do you mean by logos? Do you have specific colours in mind? Shapes? size?

Thanks
Mandy
Sorry Mandy I couldn't find your message until today. I hope this works.
Hello Mandy. We are planning to go to Disney World for the first time, so we wanted to see if you could make some characters with names for us. I will ironing them on t-shirts. I would like them to be at 5x7 or no bigger tha n 8x10.
1.Name: Zackery and above anything with Max Steel
2.Name: Rebecca and Elsa From Frozen above the name
3.Name:Aaron and above Mickey as star wars clone
4. Name Jerry and above Mickey as Darth Vader
5. Rachel - Mini Mouse Ears filled in with snow whites evil queen or Miranda from Brave
6. Virgilio Disney 2015 name filled in with Mickey Donald Minnie pooh or any Disney characters available
And if you happen to get a chance could you make me a wonder woman logo with Rachel under it.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter