absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that you posted
Sure Thing
Coming Up
But I have not seen them and you are about to leave and I will be leaving for my vacation right as you are coming back. I leave on June 5th.
Just checking to see if you might post them before you leave.
Thanks if you are able to post them. If not, no worries!

Last edited:
Hi Mandy,
Both of my son's love the mickey baseball head! I want to make tshirts for their 1st trip to disneyland on May 28. Would you mind making a baseball mickey head with each of their name's underneath, their names are Jacoby and Julian? Also if you have time could you make them each a name fill?

Jacoby- Planes Fire & Rescue
Julian- Captain America

If you don't have either of those, the fab 5 name fill would be great.

Since I'm here, would you also mind making a 5x7 autograph cover for each

1) Julian's Autograph Book, 1st visit, Disneyland, 2015 with the black mousehead that has the captain America shield on the big circle part of the mousehead
2) Jacoby's Autograph Book, 1st visit, Disneyland, 2015 with the fab 5 boys (mickey, donald, pluto, goofy, chip/dale) with the castle in the background (if possible)

Thank you so much, your work is the best!

Last edited:

Hi! Can I make a few requests please?

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/couplesnames.jpg Could this one be personalized to say Christina & Mike

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...netemplate2minnieairways.jpg.html?sort=3&o=40 Can this one be personalized to say Miss Christina Willhite Departure Sept 14, 2015 Return Sept 17, 2015 From DTW to MCO

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/airlinetemplate1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=44 Can this one be personalized to say Mister Johnathan Willhite Departure Sept 14, 2015 Return Sept 17, 2015 From DTW to MC

Thanks so much! Have fun in Italy? Will you be going to vatican too?

These are terrific! Thank you so much. Have a wonderful trip--I'm jealous!
Two more requests please...I hope they can be easy ones!
In my above Mickey tagxedo (dark background) can you edit to a transparent background without border?
Can you also make a plain Mickey head--the same as Minnie just w/o the bow?
Thanks so much--hope your trip was wonderful.

Last edited:
Hello Mandy,

I love your work. I have a two requests if you don't mind helping me.

I hope I am doing this right.

Name: Miss E Moreno
Flight: WDW2014
Departure : January 30th 2014
Return: February 13th 2014

From Manchester - To Orlando

Seat: 14E
Class: Family

Words I would like included in the design

Daddy
Mummy
Elsie
January 2014
Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa (SSR is fine if you can't make it all fit)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Ohana
Cape May Cafe
1900 Park Fare
Garden Grill
Tusker House
Hollywood and Vine
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Akershus
Garden Grove
Sanaa
Be Our Guest

if there is any more room, I would like but would prefer the first list
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom

Mandy,

I would like to request for a personalized plain ticket for my kids.
Flight #2216
From Austin to Orlando
Freddy-7A
Jeffrey-6A
Jeslyn-6D

I am virgin requester so if you need any more information from me by all means let me know.

May I please have:

Surprise Letter: -Mickey & Minnie- Lily and Lincoln
Stroller Tag: Mickey and the gang- Eichenmiller
M&M Holder: 1. Mickey Clubhouse-Lincoln; 2. Everyone-Lily
Tickets-Mickey Airways- 1. Lincoln, Southwest, October 13-18th 2. Lily, Southwest, October 13-18th
Invites: TRex -Lily and Lincoln -just put for tonight not a specific date please.
BOG-Lily and Lincoln -just put for today not a specific date please.

My email is lauraeichenmiller@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Do you ever do Tagxedo Names in other shapes? Specifically looking for a baton twirler silhouette....

Thanks,
Julie

Hi Mandy, I have an odd request. I want to have a graphics made for my boat. My boats name is 'Ohana. Going to need to blow it up so it can be approx 12" high by 36" wide

I want to do a name fill with the following characters.
Mickey
Goofy
Donald
Stitch
Lelo
Nemo
Dory
Peter
Tink
Cpt hook

I know I know its alot! LOL

Would like the name boarder color dark blue, and the fill color in side the name can look like light blue water colors. if needed.
let me know if there is anything else you need....

Sorry, posted it in a new thread. I haven't requested anything in so many years and I guess things have changed. If possible, could we get the following name fills? Katlyn, Emily, and Hannah all in Frozen. Emily one with Brave. Hannah one with Sophia, and Katlyn with Frozen, Anna only. Thanks so much. Janice

Mandy is going to be very busy upon her return to DISigning. Anyone that has not done so should go back and edit their request to put in the date for their trip or event. Such dates should ALWAYS be included so DISigner can prioritize.

Hi Mandy, I hope you had a great trip! Your disigns are so cute and I would like to request a few items, please.
1. Stroller Tag - Pirate Mickey - Smoak Family
2. Welcome Back Letter - Mickey - Welcome Back Andy

We are leaving June 6 so if that is not enough time, I totally understand!

Thanks!

Hi Mandy! I hope you had a great trip as well! I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on Italy in a PM especially with what's currently going on with the migrants from Africa because we are planning to go next Spring.

Anyway, I love your DISigns and I'm hoping you have some time to create the following items for t-shirts I would like to make for our trip in July to celebrate my son's birthday, which is the same day as Disneyland's 60th anniversary:
1. A design for the back of the shirt stating:
Celebrating
Michael's
6th &
Disneyland's
60th
Birthdays
with all of the words, except "Michael's" and "Disneyland's" in New Waltograph font or something similar, http://www.fontspace.com/daniel-lyons-entertainment-and-story-choice/new-waltograph. I would like "Michael's" and "Disneyland's" in a similar font and color as the word Disneyland in this logo, http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ort-diamond-celebration-to-begin-spring-2015/. The other words should be a similar, but maybe not the same, color. Could you also put Mickey and Minnie in their Diamond Celebration outfits on the left-hand side of "Michael's"? It's the one in the second image here for your reference, http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...diamond-celebration-merchandise-art-revealed/. Lastly, I would love it if you could curve "Celebrating" and "Birthdays" around the other words so it makes a circle with the other words inside if that makes sense. However, if it looks better without the curve, I'll take that too.

2. "of the Birthday Boy" in the New Waltograph font or similar in the same color as the words in #1 above.

3. Name Fills On the Side with the same font and color as "Michael's" in #1 above, as follows:
a. "Mom" with a evil-smiling Maleficent and Evil Queen,
b. "Dad" with Woody and Buzz,
c. "Sister" with Ariel,
d. "Sister" with Cinderella, and
e. "Birthday Boy" with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale.

4. Photobucket Name Fills on the Side, as follows:
a. "Mirai" with Ariel,
b. "Kate" with Cinderella, and
c. "Michael" with Jack Skellington.

I understand if this is crazy-town and way too much to ask, but it would definitely be the icing on the cake for my son's surprise birthday trip to Disneyland. I would love it if you could provide the DISigns by June 26th, so I'll have two weeks to figure out how to put it all on the shirts, which I've never done, but this trip has inspired. Thanks in advance and please let me know if you have any questions or if you won't be able to get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!