absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! Can I get a few original name fills please?

Etta (Aurora)
Etta (GoGo from Big Hero 6 or just BG6 in general)
Cora (Ariel)
Donna (Zarina or Tink if you can't find Zarina)
Bill (Phineas & Ferb)
Davison (the Incredibles whole family)

Our trip is late April 2015.
Thank you :)

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Your designs are beautiful.

I want to surprise my friend and her family with who are going to Disney World for the first time on April 15 with shirts.

Is that too short of a time to get the following name fills?

Julianna - Frozen

Logan - Star Wars

Lynda - Belle

Javier - Star Wars

If possible I would like them in original fills and Bevelled. If you can only do one, then Bevelled.

The Cerda Family Magic 2015 - I saw one you did that is black on the top half and red mickey pants on the bottom of the letters for the Cerda Family part with the rest in mickey font. (Does that make sense)

Thanks so much.
Lisa

For my own family, do you have a Frozen image with the characters on skates? If not frozen any other characters on skates.

If you do, I'd like name fills Bevelled

Lindsay
Caitlin
Brian
Lisa
Team LeClair

Hi Mandy,

Could I get a few original name fills with the characters inside the letters please?

Mom- Donal duck

Mom-Ariel (mermaid form)

Dad-robin hood

Dad-sim a

Wyatt-baymax

Sawyer-stitch

Savannah-Cinderella

Spencer-Olaf

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/Invites/princessSurprise1.jpg.html
1) Wyatt & Sawyer 2) savannah & spencer

Name fills for
Wyatt with border you did a black letter with baymax looking through the letters and sides

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a.../LetterJ/jaxsonbaymaxbev_zpsl7h674m7.jpg.html

Sawyer stitch with border any placement

Savannah princesses any order with boarder

Spencer Olaf with boarder any order / placement

Mom- Ariel any order placement w/ border

Mom- any Disney cats with border

Dad- grumpy with boarder and placement

Thank you so much for your time!

Last edited:
Thank you so much. You do fantastic work but the only thinng is I asked for the name Jaxson in Monsters Inc (Mike and Sully)not big hero 6. Is that possible? Also is it possiblr to do the engagement with a more disney theme (castle, mickey/minnie, cinderlla or something like that)? Thanks again :)

Mandy[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hi Mandy
We will be sailing on our first Disney cruise in Sept. My husband and I our sailing with our son, daughter in law, and granddaughter who will be 18 mths. I would love to have some kind of design that could be put on adult tees and a 18 mth tee too. The ship we are sailing on is the Dream.

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to say that I will be on vacation March 27 to April 5th. I will get through the requests up until this post but if you are requesting something urgent, please enter a due date.

I do not mind if you request while I am away but just know that you will have to be patient when I get back. Again, if there is a due date, please let me know.

Thanks so much!
Mandy

Hi Mandy,
I really do not want to be bothering to you if I am I am sorry! On #3702 #3756 & #3770 I wrote wondering if on the personalized letters......

To remove the happy to see you again ......
and change To
" we are excited that you are coming!

Then if you could change the disney surprise letters to say
" surprise you are going to disney world"

please......
Thank you.

Just so I don't mess this up again, could you please provide me the exact wording that you would like?

Thanks
Mandy

Hi Mandy, can I get this design: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Stick Family/higginssfears1_zps299558f5.jpg.html
But change the people to:
Adult female with white hair: Mom
Two 12 year old girls with dark long hair: Sabrina, Brianna
Three 9 year olds - two boys with dark short hair and one girl with dark long hair - with dark hair: John, Olivia, Brady (boy)
So the order going from left to right: Mom, Sabrina, Brianna, John, Olivia, Brady
Also please put Walt Disney World 2015 First Visit someplace on there. You can even split it between the top and bottom. Whatever works best.
Thanks so much!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy - how does this work? Do you produce iron-on designs for garments, or the t-shirts themselves? I am looking to get matching shirts for my (adult) family trip later this year, and having looked at your past designs would really like to place an order with you! I know what I want on the shirts.

Thanks
Silvercat.

There is no money that exchanges for our designs. We do the designs just to pass on the pixie dust. If you like a design, request it and you will print it, and put in on your own shirts.

If you need more info, please let me know

Mandy

Since you did such an awesome job on my last request...I have another. :)

Can you do a Mickey Tagxedo in the red/green like the castle one on your photobucket.

Disneyland
California Adventure
Paradise Pier
Tom
Kathy
Aimee
Shawn
Lucas
MaKenna
Kaitlyn
Kelsie

Retirement
Birthdays
Family
Memories

The rest of the words are up to you.

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Mandy,

You have done a few designs for me in the past, and I loved them. I wanted to see if you could do a few more for me if you have time. Not cruising until September, so no hurry!

DCL cruise logo taxedo in blue with red Mickey head with the following names: Tom, Soyna (spelled SoYna), Amy, Jeremy, Jackson, Anderson, Kellyn, Jason, Nate, Luke, Tillie

DCL cruise logo taxedo in blue with red Mickey head with the following names: Kellyn, Jason, Nate, Luke, Tillie

DCL name tags for: Kellyn, Jason, Luke, Nate, Tillie

Mickey head with Jason
Mickey head with Luke
Mickey head with Nate
Minnie head with red bow with Kellyn
Minnie head with red bow with Tillie

Mickey taxedo in bright colors with the following words: Tom, Soyna (spelled SoYna), Amy, Jeremy, Jackson, Anderson, Kellyn, Jason, Nate, Luke, Tillie, Dream, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Nassau, Family, Disney

Thank you a million times over! I appreciate it so much!

Hey Mandy, hope you have an incredible vacation, or staycation, or just time away, whatever it is!
You have helped so many of us have more magic, I surely hope that you do as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter