? about West corp...

sbpuckett

Imagineer Wannabe
I have a question about West corp and the other work from home opps that some of you do. My mother is 60 and on a very strict budget b/c of the high expense of prescriptions, utilities, and gas nowadays. Anyway, she would like to find something to do from home that actually makes money. She has some computer experience and is very good with proofreading and similar tasks. She does not want to have to call people or anything like that. Does anyone have any recommendations of opps she might look at? She also cannot pay some fee to get started if we don't know for sure that it will be profitable. My step-father went back to work but doesn't make a lot of extra money. My mom cannot do this b/c of health conditions that prevent her from being able to stand for long periods and such. I was even thinking of merchandising jobs. She also needs something flexible b/c I have a sister still living at home with special needs. Someone needs to be there with her at all times.

Thanks,

sbpuckett said:
I have a question about West corp and the other work from home opps that some of you do. My mother is 60 and on a very strict budget b/c of the high expense of prescriptions, utilities, and gas nowadays. Anyway, she would like to find something to do from home that actually makes money. She has some computer experience and is very good with proofreading and similar tasks. She does not want to have to call people or anything like that. Does anyone have any recommendations of opps she might look at? She also cannot pay some fee to get started if we don't know for sure that it will be profitable. My step-father went back to work but doesn't make a lot of extra money. My mom cannot do this b/c of health conditions that prevent her from being able to stand for long periods and such. I was even thinking of merchandising jobs. She also needs something flexible b/c I have a sister still living at home with special needs. Someone needs to be there with her at all times.

Thanks,
If you want to PM me your questions about West, I will be glad to answer them for you. I have been working for them for about a year and set my own hours.

Unfortunetly most work at home jobs are customer service jobs. She would not have to call them but the calls would be routed to her home phone for her to answer. She would also need a quiet space to work w/ no background noise. Data entry type jobs are far and few between because once someone gets one they never let it go. She could get into texting though if she is comfortable w/ adult content.

ok- have to ask- what is texting with adult content and how do you get into it?

It like text messaging on the phone but you do it through a computer. Most of it is friendly but there are certain lines that are adult - in other words x rated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter